The "Seal" gets clubbed, what a tackle........

Started by Balboa, September 29, 2007, 10:20:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Balboa

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=YBXv5FISzjg

The evil looking Brazilian was banned for 4 months for this tackle............And i thought it was a mans game.

Balboa

Carlos Dunga described it as "a normal tackle",he does not like the fancy boys.......

tyssam5

He looks pretty handy in a couple of the other clips. But I think that kind of carry on should be met with an elbow in the neck and boot to the stones at all times.

Brazil won Copa America without any arsing about from Ronaldinho etc. Dungas team in 1994 had fair share of savages too

Puckoon

This video has been quite a topic of debate around the lab. Apparently the victim gets busted like this regularly, as He does the running heading thing alot. His opponents dont take to kindly to it, they report it as being unsporting and time wasting. Personally I think its a great bit of skill, but the lisburn centre half that works along side me reckons that he would be forced to bust someone who did it in a game - due to the fact that its unsporting, and that when the guy is running full tilt balancing the ball on his head, there is no legal way to tackle him. I however disagree.

Square Ball

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Gold

"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

Balboa

Dunga said he would like to see him trying the tricks when his team is losing...........The fella that did it looks like a right hatchet man.