Fermanagh v Dublin AIQ/Final

Started by SamFever, July 26, 2015, 11:28:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SamFever

Think I'll get this started under the granny-rule. The Granny was from Ederney.

Denn Forever

I wonder how Pete and Fermanagh will approach this?
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

BennyCake

Quote from: Denn Forever on July 26, 2015, 11:55:09 AM
I wonder how Pete and Fermanagh will approach this?

Get the coach to block Dublins dressing room door, so they can't get out, therefore forfeiting the game. It gives another meaning to the term 'parking the bus".

omagh_gael

This is a thread I wouldn't have predicted at the start of the year. Fair play to Fermanagh and Pete McGrath.

Out of interest, what's the story with Conor Quigley? Not interested or long term injury?

An Watcher

Don't think fermanagh will be the canon fodder that Leinster teams are. Don't expect them to win but they won't lie down either

Wildweasel74

Goes to show how far you can go with determination and a well drilled panel. Pity Seamus Quigley didnt bye into it, This be the sort game which would highlighted his talents

T Fearon

Dublin 1/80 to beat Fermanagh.Has there ever been shorter odds on any County team in a Senior Championship game?

From the Bunker

Quote from: T Fearon on July 26, 2015, 09:24:59 PM
Dublin 1/80 to beat Fermanagh.Has there ever been shorter odds on any County team in a Senior Championship game?

Go back to bed! Sure the odds for the Longford game were 1/200!

FermGael

PP have Dublin priced at 1/200 so if somebody is giving you 1/80 Tony I would lump on.
Sure when have we ever beat a team who were All Ireland champions 2 years previous at the quarter final stage ........
Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered

T Fearon

Boylesports pricing 1/80.Fermanagh worth a bet at 20/1 with a hundred point lead in the handicap  ;D

Aaron Boone

Quote from: An Watcher on July 26, 2015, 02:12:21 PM
Don't think fermanagh will be the canon fodder that Leinster teams are. Don't expect them to win but they won't lie down either
Agree with this.

C'mon you boys in green will be heard at Croker.

T Fearon

Someone on Twitter just posted a picture of crowd on Croke Park pitch at Ed Sheeran gig with the comment "This is how Fermanagh will set up against Dublin!"  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Aughafad

I wonder how armagh would set up? oh thats right we'll never know for a long time

Farrandeelin

Any guarantees of getting good tickets if you buy them early?
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Hound

I have a list of all Dublin's National Football results from 1926 (which presumably is when it started) to 2006.

In that time Dublin have played Fermanagh twice:

14/3/2004: Fermanagh 0-12 Dublin 0-12

19/3/2006: Fermanagh 0-9 Dublin 0-8

Did we meet again post 2006 or are Fermanagh the only team the Dubs have never beaten?