GAA Spreads

Started by DickyRock, January 25, 2007, 06:33:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DickyRock

Well folks. The competitions are going ahead over on gaaspreads.com. Email will be sent out sortly.

I've set the competitions up but there is no spreads yet. If you join up you'll get an email well the first spread is published.

Sligoman2 is looking after the football spreads again.  ;D

:-\ However we need someone to set the hurling spreads. Any takers? If so then PM me.

Cheers

Niall

Mayo4Sam

Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

Mayo4Sam

Also i think lone shark would be a good un for setting up the spreads, working in the business and all that
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

Shamrock Shore

A big hand to the ever intrepid DickyRock, Sligoman2 et al.

Fair play lads and may the jammiest bastard win.

DickyRock

Still waiting on someone to set the hurling spreads.

All we need is someone to send an email to me at the beginning of a week with the matches and the spreads.

Cheers,

Niall

Orior

Spammer alert! Spammer alert! I got 20 emails from GAASpreads, LOL.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

holylandsniper

You were lucky, i got 42 and counting, i know i usually start off and then stop it but no need for 42,
Not good way to welcome new people onto it

Sandy Hill

i got 42 and counting

Typical anti armagh discrimination; I only got 16!  :'(
"Stercus accidit"

Mhic Easmuint

Glad to see it up and running again, I got about 90 emails from it between the welcome to it email and the email saying the first spread was up.

sligoman2

Well folks, I have have posted the spreads.

I'll defer all technical issues to Dicky Rock and I can barely figure out how to post the spreads.

I wish ye all good luck.

I know we mentioned this before, but it would be nice to have some prizes for winners - I'd would be willing to chip in a few quid.  Neither Dicky nor I of course would be eligible to win..

Let me know if anyone would like to join me or has some suggestions on possible prizes... 

I know the AI ticket thing did not work out a few years ago but I kept my side of the bargain and sent the winner 140 Euros..
I used to be indecisive but now I'm not too sure.

Shamrock Shore

I'll chip in a 200 euro voucher for, eh, say, Arnotts, for the winner.

Any of ye boys and girls need a 26 county accountant.

Dicky/Sligoman....pm me to confirm etc

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Lads gonna sound really daft here but what the hell is this thread about, what are GAA spreads???  ???
Honestly confused. :-[
Tbc....

never kickt a ball

Go to gaaspreads.com Gaoth Dobhair. I thnik it's a fantasy football.

ziggysego

Going a bit crazy with the invites mate? I got a sh*t load of repeat emails this morning about the GAA Spreads.
Testing Accessibility

Oraisteach

Niall,

Once again, I have no clue what my password is.  Could you possibly let me know.

Thanks,

Oraisteach