Armagh v Cavan 29/5/2016

Started by tonto1888, May 03, 2016, 07:49:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

illdecide

I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

County Man

Looking forward to this game. Could be one of the games of the summer.

Armagh got smashed by Cavan in the league and will look to avenge that.

Geezer will have them ready.

A Cavan team on the up.

seafoid

Did Mylestheslasher transfer to Kildare?

Denn Forever

Quote from: seafoid on May 13, 2016, 02:01:49 PM
Did Mylestheslasher transfer to Kildare?

I miss his reports on matches.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

naka

Really looking forward to this game
Fancy Cavan
But they will have to work for it

JP

Quote from: Westside on May 04, 2016, 06:23:21 PM
First two rows of seats in the stands are being cordoned off to try stop Armagh supporters punching Cavan players (again)

Cavan's team Doctor also being given some body armour for his forays onto the field. Can never be too careful around these Oooormagh lawds.

As long as Cavan don't start a fight again or a player (Dunne) doesnt break his wrist punching an Armagh player there should be no problems.

illdecide

Cavan are bigger, stronger, and play in Div 1. What chance have we?

The guy with the straw hat is shouting..."a little closer, i can reach".
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

No wides

Quote from: JP on May 16, 2016, 10:15:37 AM
First two rows of seats in the stands are being cordoned off to try stop Armagh supporters punching Cavan players (again)

Cavan's team Doctor also being given some body armour for his forays onto the field. Can never be too careful around these Oooormagh lawds.

As long as Cavan don't start a fight again or a player (Dunne) doesnt break his wrist punching an Armagh player there should be no problems.

The Irish News will report any misdemeanor objectively and fairly!

brokencrossbar1

I see Jamie has at least extended his medal collection before he left winning the AOH Cup with the Wheelers! C'mon ye boy ye!

Westside

People who asked for it against Armagh:

-Old men in the stands.
-The young girl in the band that McKeever roared abuse at.
-That little doctor from Donegal.
-Feargal Flanaganf when the Armagh supporter punched him.

Am I forgetting anyone?

tommysmith

Take a chill pill Westside you are embarrassing the good people of Cavan.

Westside

Quote from: tommysmith on May 21, 2016, 12:14:03 PM
Take a chill pill Westside you are embarrassing the good people of Cavan.

Bah.. Nobody from Cavan needs me to embarrass them they're all well capable of that themselves!

Terry's 'Horses for Courses' comments would imply that he may go for a physical side. I think Johnston will drop to the bench with Keating coming in. I think he will want to start Flanagan and Gunner so I wouldn't be surprised to see Ciaran Brady or perhaps Argue lose out.

The focus will naturally be drawn to the hammering Armagh took in Breffni a few months ago and people may forget they turned it around and finished the league strongly. We will need to be at our best to win next Sunday.

Armamike

Quote from: Westside on May 21, 2016, 11:57:32 AM

-Old men in the stands.

Am I forgetting anyone?

You don't like Armagh very much do you.
That's just, like your opinion man.

BennyCake

Quote from: Westside on May 21, 2016, 11:57:32 AM

-Old men in the stands.

Am I forgetting anyone?

All of County Tyrone.

Itchy

Willie Frazer is from Armagh.

There will be some bating at this match as the half mad gorillas of Armagh are released from their cages for the first time this summer. I doubt Hyland will drop Johnston unless he's got one of those championship injuries he was always plagued with. He will look for Keating and Givney to win the ball and Johnston to feed of them and finish.