Armagh v Cavan Sun 8th June

Started by illdecide, May 07, 2014, 10:45:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zip Code

Quote from: THE MIGHTY QUINN on June 17, 2014, 06:12:04 PM
Now that Tyrone have followed United into the 'We're back to being shite' category, life can't be much fun in Chez Unique

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

AZOffaly

I just saw a post there from throw ball along the lines of 'What did the GAA do? Come down against the team from the 6 counties'.

Is this really what you think? That teams from the 6 counties are somehow being oppressed by the GAA? Not supported? Away outta that. Nothing could be further from the truth. The GAA hates ALL Ulster teams equally.

Throw ball

Quote from: AZOffaly on June 18, 2014, 04:13:50 PM
I just saw a post there from throw ball along the lines of 'What did the GAA do? Come down against the team from the 6 counties'.

Is this really what you think? That teams from the 6 counties are somehow being oppressed by the GAA? Not supported? Away outta that. Nothing could be further from the truth. The GAA hates ALL Ulster teams equally.

To be truthful AZ I do not know. What I do know is that a hell of a lot of people in the '6 counties' do believe it. As much as many outside of Dublin believe that the GAA favours the Dubs.

As for your final comment we all know that to be true! A number of years ago a top inter county referee told me that Ulster counties would have to realise that they would have to work harder for frees in Croke Park. ;)

crossfire

Is there any difference between the shennanigans that went on between the opposing players in the first half of the   Galway/ Kilkenny hurling game today than what happened prior to the Armagh/Cavan match.

Will there be any suspensions. ???

tommysmith

Quote from: Throw ball on June 18, 2014, 07:37:15 PM

To be truthful AZ I do not know. What I do know is that a hell of a lot of people in the '6 counties' do believe it. As much as many outside of Dublin believe that the GAA favours the Dubs.

As for your final comment we all know that to be true! A number of years ago a top inter county referee told me that Ulster counties would have to realise that they would have to work harder for frees in Croke Park. ;)

And when any of the 6 county teams are playing one of the 3 non six county teams and there is a six county referee he will give everything to  his nordie friends.

Zip Code

Quote from: tommysmith on June 22, 2014, 09:32:00 PM
Quote from: Throw ball on June 18, 2014, 07:37:15 PM

And when any of the 6 county teams are playing one of the 3 non six county teams and there is a six county referee he will give everything to  his nordie friends.

List all your examples here and we will have a look at them.

armaghniac

Quote from: Zip Code on June 23, 2014, 08:29:04 AM
Quote from: tommysmith on June 22, 2014, 09:32:00 PM

List all your examples here and we will have a look at them.

Well said! I await the examples with interest.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

tommysmith

Do yo want example of games or what?

Zip Code

tommysmith

Majority of Cavan minor games against nordie teams in last 15 year's where there has been a nordie referee.

It's well known that they favour their friends.

Zip Code

Quote from: tommysmith on June 23, 2014, 11:51:59 AM
Majority of Cavan minor games against nordie teams in last 15 year's where there has been a nordie referee.

Well that's that cleared up.   ::)

tommysmith

Quote from: Zip Code on June 23, 2014, 11:53:54 AM
Quote from: tommysmith on June 23, 2014, 11:51:59 AM

Well that's that cleared up.   ::)

You are welcome  :)

Itchy

Isn't that why top class referees from other like Marty Duffy are sent up to games in the north cos the local refs can't be trusted.