Paddy O'Rourke named as new Armagh Manager

Started by orange2009, October 02, 2009, 08:10:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pintsofguinness

Quote from: stew on October 02, 2009, 08:40:46 PM
Quote from: Pangurban on October 02, 2009, 08:36:39 PM
You are right Pints, the Country is laughing at youse. Its bloody hilarious

Theres fcuk all funny about it.

A disgraceful decision by men who either dont care, got tired of the process so just said feck it, drew straws and Paddy won or they are just mindless fcukwits, my money is on optio number three.

May the hairs on the shucks of their arses turn into drumsticks and bate the balls aff them. Cnuts. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
There is plenty funny about it if you're not from Armagh.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

saffron sam2

Kevin McGourty (FF) has declared an interest in returning to Senior inter-county football.

Seriously.
the breathing of the vanished lies in acres round my feet

Trevor Hill

Quote from: saffron sam2 on October 02, 2009, 08:49:04 PM
Kevin McGourty (FF) has declared an interest in returning to Senior inter-county football.

Seriously.

With which county?

norabeag

Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on October 02, 2009, 08:39:38 PM
Quote from: hardstation on October 02, 2009, 08:36:31 PM
Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on October 02, 2009, 08:35:28 PM
Quote from: naka on October 02, 2009, 08:31:45 PM
Quote from: DuffleKing on October 02, 2009, 08:29:07 PM

catch yerself on naka. who said no? grimley and McAlinden? 2 men.

Paddy o'rourke shouldn't be in the first 100 candidates
rafferty said no,
who else was there its for a short period ,i expect some of 2002 to be selecters

Donal Murtagh
Packie McConville
Paul McShane
Justin McNulty
Aidan O'Rourke
Pete McGrath
Micky Moran
Eamon McEnaney
John Rafferty
Peter Rafferty
Diarmaid Marsden

I could go on.
Jody.

Jody Gormley
Dinny Hollywood
Stephen Casey
Brian Canavan
Gerard Houlihan

Ally McLeod
Kevin Keegan
Roy Coyle
Willie Frazer

TacadoirArdMhacha

Think I'll add Kevin to my list of people who I'd rather have gotten the Armagh job. OK he mightn't be a whole lot better but at least there'd be a bit of craic with him.

Just got a text there wondering if Plunkett Donaghy is still available.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

Real1995

Shock decision...

But who was to get were on a loser i feared....listen best of luck to him and i think we have to get behind him....remember there were two player reps on the selection panel so they must have given go ahead.....time for the county to become united again...
Nice guys always finish second!

saffron sam2

Quote from: Trevor Hill on October 02, 2009, 08:50:17 PM
Quote from: saffron sam2 on October 02, 2009, 08:49:04 PM

Seriously.

With which county?

There are two clues in the thread title.
the breathing of the vanished lies in acres round my feet

Cúig huaire

Cannot believe that any Down man would lower himself to take this job. I was disgusted when McGrath expressed an interest in the job. How the mighty have fallen, managing the unmanageable.

At the same time I am sure the likes of Donagh, Pints and the rest of the Armagh posters are as sick as parrots. I cannot wait until we meet you in the league next year.  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Donagh, the GAA Board`s Sinn Fein PSNI spokesperson.

Armaghtothebone

Quote from: Real1995 on October 02, 2009, 08:52:15 PM
Shock decision...

But who was to get were on a loser i feared....listen best of luck to him and i think we have to get behind him....remember there were two player reps on the selection panel so they must have given go ahead.....time for the county to become united again...

Certainly seems like he has united the County...absolutely everyone is disgusted

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Cúig huaire on October 02, 2009, 08:57:29 PM
Cannot believe that any Down man would lower himself to take this job. I was disgusted when McGrath expressed an interest in the job. How the mighty have fallen, managing the unmanageable.

At the same time I am sure the likes of Donagh, Pints and the rest of the Armagh posters are as sick as parrots. I cannot wait until we meet you in the league next year.  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
At this stage I really dont care what happens. 

I'm amazed the players have apparently supported this.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Cúig huaire

Just in case anyone doesnt know who the new Armagh manager is  ;)
Donagh, the GAA Board`s Sinn Fein PSNI spokesperson.

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quote from: Real1995 on October 02, 2009, 08:52:15 PM
Shock decision...

I really don't think we have to, nor should, accept this. Surely if this were put to a vote among the clubs, as it should be, there's no way it would get the support of anything close to a majority of club representatives. I have nothing personal against Paddy O'Rourke and have no grudge to bear against him but he is blantantly not the man for the job and I can't even begin to think what criteria somebody used to select him. The clubs need to make their voices heard on this one.

As for player reps, the selection committee in today's Irish News doesn't mention any current players, just Paul McGrane. Seems amazing though that McGrane would allow his name to be connected to this farce.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

Armaghtothebone

Quote from: Cúig huaire on October 02, 2009, 09:04:11 PM

Just in case anyone doesnt know who the new Armagh manager is  ;)

Good God, I didnt know that there were any colour photos of that.It was sooooo long ago.

AFS

If this is what the players came up with, then it is the perfect example of why players should have f**k all to do with appointing managers.