Started by Mayo4Sam14, August 09, 2015, 01:08:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayo v Dublin Replay

Mayo
Dublin

Tubberman

Quote from: squire_in_navy_slacks on September 02, 2015, 12:15:04 PM
Quote from: The Hill is Blue on September 02, 2015, 11:49:20 AM
It looks like Connolly finished off what Keegan started.

http://cdn2.independent.ie/incoming/article31495966.ece/601be/ALTERNATES/h342/60%20death%20of%20respect%201048004.jpg

Headlock clearly seen, cutting off the air supply, sure if u can lash out like OConnor did on OCarroll for hands around the waist, you can lash out for a choke hold

Connolly pulling Keegan down on top of him is equally "clearly seen" by that single frame image!
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

The Aristocrat

Jesus, the thuggery from Keegan, a violent grapple and sly dig thrown in. Should be sited with O Connor. Clear as day. The must let Connolly off. The only honourable thing to do now by the CRC, CHC, CCCC, CCCCC.

Nihilist

Quote from: The Aristocrat on September 02, 2015, 12:32:50 PM
Jesus, the thuggery from Keegan, a violent grapple and sly dig thrown in. Should be sited with O Connor. Clear as day. The must let Connolly off. The only honourable thing to do now by the CRC, CHC, CCCC, CCCCC.

Obviously still not your last post so.

Jees will ya get over it. It's beyond pathetic at this stage.

The Aristocrat

Quote from: Nihilist on September 02, 2015, 12:46:52 PM
Quote from: The Aristocrat on September 02, 2015, 12:32:50 PM

Obviously still not your last post so.

I now agree with Old School, thanks for you contributions to the site and enjoy the holidays and match, up the Dubs.

Thanks, I will now, see what happens at the CHC tomorrow.

joemamas

Quote from: The Hill is Blue on September 02, 2015, 11:49:20 AM
It looks like Connolly finished off what Keegan started.

http://cdn2.independent.ie/incoming/article31495966.ece/601be/ALTERNATES/h342/60%20death%20of%20respect%201048004.jpg

I will preface my comments with the point that all the Dublin supporters I met after the games on Sunday like the majority on this website are sound guys.

I have a major issue with Coopers boot tackle on DOC which was no way accidental and could easily have broken his leg/tore his ACL. In addition, how can anybody defend McMahon for boxing Boyle twice after the penalty. Wtf, The umpires were a full 8 yards from it. Mayo no saints, but after watching the game again last night, those two incidents stood out.

At this point I wish the replay was tonight, so all this nonsense is over.

Gabriel_Hurl

So I'm reading after all the stories to the contrary - Rory O'Carroll didn't get any stitches on Sunday at all

Tubberman

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on September 02, 2015, 01:47:46 PM
So I'm reading after all the stories to the contrary - Rory O'Carroll didn't get any stitches on Sunday at all

I heard that as well, but Indiana, Squire and Aristocrat are so adamant and are obviously so close to the inner workings of the CCCC/CHC etc that I couldn't doubt them.
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

screenexile

Canalman

Indeed, he got the same amount of stitches as headbutts received by AOS. :D

What in god's name are we all going to do when the championship is over .

ballinaman

muppet

Quote from: Canalman on September 02, 2015, 04:14:50 PM

Indeed, he got the same amount of stitches as headbutts received by AOS. :D

What in god's name are we all going to do when the championship is over .

You could practice smiling like Indiana and Aristocrat:

MWWSI 2017

The Aristocrat

It was 10 squeezes off clue instead of stitches, just some confusion.

It turns out Superman didn't need counselling Monday morning too.

muppet

Quote from: The Aristocrat on September 02, 2015, 05:00:17 PM
It was 10 squeezes off clue instead of stitches, just some confusion.

It turns out Superman didn't need counselling Monday morning too.

I am fairly sure you don't have even one squeeze of a clue.  :D
MWWSI 2017