Damian Casey RIP - Tyrone GAA rocked by tragedy yet again

Started by Snapchap, June 18, 2022, 06:03:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saffrongael

Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

seafoid

"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

clarshack

Itchy

RIP and condolences to his family, friends and all Tyrone Gaels. Terrible tragedy.

Blowitupref

Unique talent glad i watched the recent Nickey Rackard Cup. 
Quoteacross all competitions, Casey started and scored in every one of Tyrone's 101 fixtures since his senior inter-county bow in 2012, amassing an overall tally of 39 goals and 908 points — or 1,025 total points

Terrible news, thoughts with his family and friends RIP.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

balladmaker

Tragic news.  Sincere condolences to Damian's family, friends and all in Tyrone GAA.  RIP Damian.

joemamas

AustinPowers

Can't say I seen him play much but any  time I seen Tyrone's Hurling results, he  usually had 0-12 or 1-14 or similar next to his name. Apparently he got 14 points in the Rackard final recently.

Truly awful news. Condolences to his family, friends and teammates.

RIP.

trailer

Awful news altogether. Condolences to all that knew him. A real gent by all accounts. RIP.

BennyHarp

I'm a Tyrone man who was only ever interested in football growing up I never really bothered with the hurling. I moved away a good few years ago but in recent times I promised myself that one day I'd go home and watch Damian in action for Tyrone such was the reputation of the man. His numbers for club and county were off the scale. Unfortunately I will never get that opportunity and I feel lesser for it today. Tyrone and Dungannon have lost an absolute legend. RIP Damian.  :'(
That was never a square ball!!

SHEEDY

nil satis nisi optimum