Armagh v Galway AIQF

Started by tonto1888, June 13, 2022, 03:07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orior

Quote from: Derryman forever on June 14, 2022, 07:34:55 PM
Quote from: armaghniac on June 14, 2022, 06:46:52 PM
Like on the Airbus 380, one should be seated on the upper deck.

For safety reasons one should always sit at the back of an aeroplane.
Has an aeroplane ever reversed into a mountain?

Q. How do you know that you're on a plane full of Derry men?
A. When the engines are switched off you can still hear the whining :-)
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Armamike

Quote from: SouthDublinBro on June 14, 2022, 06:53:31 PM
Derry look to be the business, a proper team. Not buying that Armagh are the real deal. They seem more of a rabble with Rian O'Neill as the one stand out who would start for any county.

You're probably right as usual.
That's just, like your opinion man.

rrhf

Wheres yer man Armagh4samagain these days.

illdecide

What's the story regarding injuries...Who is injured for what team?. I know Armagh have a few injuries (long term) how's Galway's bill of health?.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

seafoid

"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

general_lee

Either team could take this. Armagh answered a lot of critics in their last two matches and if they continue with that form they'll be hard to stop. While Galway are well rested, I would question whether that is much of an advantage. Armagh have been training like demons all year so you'd expect they bring that same intensity to Croke Park. I see Jamie Clarke is back on home soil, any chance of a late call up?!

keeperlit

Quote from: general_lee on June 18, 2022, 10:26:06 AM
Either team could take this. Armagh answered a lot of critics in their last two matches and if they continue with that form they'll be hard to stop. While Galway are well rested, I would question whether that is much of an advantage. Armagh have been training like demons all year so you'd expect they bring that same intensity to Croke Park. I see Jamie Clarke is back on home soil, any chance of a late call up?!

Only if mcgeeney wants to hit the self destruct button.

tonto1888

His time has gone I would say

balladmaker

No, it's not as if Armagh are short on forward talent.  The benefit, nor the need, does not outweigh the disruption it could potentially cause to the team ... it ain't broken at the minute so leave well enough alone.

I see David Coldrick appointed as ref, hopefully he will let it flow just as he did in Armagh v Tyrone game.

Armagh18

I'd say the door is open for Clarke for next year-but not at this stage of the year. Not sure if he would suit our system as he doesn't work as hard as Rian, Nugent, Duffy etc.

We all know his quality though and I for one would like to see him back.

Blowitupref

Quote from: Armagh18 on June 18, 2022, 10:20:03 PM
I'd say the door is open for Clarke for next year-but not at this stage of the year. Not sure if he would suit our system as he doesn't work as hard as Rian, Nugent, Duffy etc.

We all know his quality though and I for one would like to see him back.

Must be around 33 now? I'd say his county days are done.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Oraisteach

Agree wholeheartedly with balladmaker. His inclusion would likely cause more disruption than benefit. Jamie's had loads to chances to perform for the county, but he always seems to have different priorities. The team is firing on all cylinders now. Don't mess with it.

brokencrossbar1

Would ye quit with the whole Jamie thing! The lad hasn't played club football never mind county football for a few years, I'd say wouldn't have been keeping himself in any major condition (he is just not that soldier!). The lad is playing a bit of club football, not ripping it up yet, he won't play county again.

balladmaker

Looks like it's a full house for next Sunday's double header. I'd expect a large travelling support from both Armagh and Mayo ... what is Galway's representation likely to be?

Farrandeelin

Quote from: balladmaker on June 19, 2022, 06:33:52 PM
Looks like it's a full house for next Sunday's double header. I'd expect a large travelling support from both Armagh and Mayo ... what is Galway's representation likely to be?

Not great going by previous form.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.