"GAA in Armagh" Exhibition in Cardinal O'Fiaich Library.

Started by T Fearon, May 30, 2007, 11:44:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thebandit

Quote from: T Fearon on June 05, 2007, 11:13:42 AM
And just like Down's five wins, they too have been forgotten too ;D.

Whats the old adage, you're only as good as your last game?

Jesus Tony I'm an Armagh fan but that was a stupid thing to say

Down aren't in the back door.

armaghniac

QuoteWhats the old adage, you're only as good as your last game?

This might be too limited, you might count previous games with the same players , but you cannot claim performance on the basis of a game your Da or Grandda played in.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Kerry Mike

We've only got a few auld All Irelands but it's getting very lonely up here at the top of the roll of honour list, will ye get the finger out and try and close the gap, thanks.
2011: McGrath Cup
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football

full back

Quote from: Kerry Mike on June 06, 2007, 03:22:48 PM
We've only got a few auld All Irelands but it's getting very lonely up here at the top of the roll of honour list, will ye get the finger out and try and close the gap, thanks.

Good one KM
yawn

twotwocharlie

well 5ive times no armagh club team disgraced the game by playing those true gaels in the UDR.

armaghniac

QuoteSorry maybe that should be Armagh are great at losing finals whereas we have never lost one

You certainly haven't lost any AI finals this century anyway, or semi-finals or quarter-finals....... It is cheating to keep your unbeaten record by not participating in these games.

Then you have lost the odd Ulster final, most recently against Armagh it was 3-12 to 0-10, when last did Down beat Armagh in a  championship final by that margin?

If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

oakleaf stateside

Quote from: DrinkingHarp on June 02, 2007, 07:36:27 AM
Another great place to visit is the Cardinal O'Fiaich Center in Cullyhana. Full of history of the Cardinal and South Armagh.

harp i could show u a scarecrow with a leprechauns hat standing in the middle of a field and u yanks would think it was great
Dont Do It

DrinkingHarp

Quote from: oakleaf stateside on June 06, 2007, 09:58:09 PM
Quote from: DrinkingHarp on June 02, 2007, 07:36:27 AM
Another great place to visit is the Cardinal O'Fiaich Center in Cullyhana. Full of history of the Cardinal and South Armagh.

harp i could show u a scarecrow with a leprechauns hat standing in the middle of a field and u yanks would think it was great

Looking at you in a hat in a field would not be great. ;D

I am a big historian buff and the info in that center is priceless, not to mention there are some family members associated with it.
Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014