"Historic" win for PSNI

Started by Donagh, November 18, 2006, 01:01:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pintsofguinness

I'm sorry 5times I don't get the point your trying to make.
What paper is that from by the way?

In the past year police have had 1,637 calls from Crossmaglen and Forkhill asking for assistance, or reporting crime. The figures are particularly startling given that the villages have less than 2,000 people between them. There were 256 recorded crimes in the villages last year.
:D  :D   :D
The Forkhill base doesnt have police in it and the Cross base covers  cross, culloville, cullyhanna, silverbridge, forkhill, Jonesborough, dromintee etc and there are less than 2000 people in these areas?  :D  :D  :D
Says it all about the article.

And you know what gets me, 256 recorded crimes in the area, how many people have been arrested? I'd be willing to bet on a big fat zero!

Chief Superintendent Bobby Hunniford said: "We were told we would never fill the vacancies, but 37 of the applicants were Catholics and a number of others seemed to be from nationalist backgrounds though they put down "no religion" on the application form.
:D

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Orior

Even if Sinn Fein does sign up to the PSNI, I still think it will be a while before the numbe of nationalists in the police create a Treaty/Anti-Treaty situation.

How can you be a nationalist of repblican if you join a police force that is inextricably linked to partition.

That said, I'd much prefer that Keady was policed by Keady men instead of Sam, Bill and Robert from Ards, Carrickfergus and Rathcoole.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

sammymaguire

thanks for pointing out something we already know Loup  :-*
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

armaghniac

If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

omagh_gael

Quote from: theLoup on March 30, 2010, 10:40:04 PM
psni suck!!! just the scum ruc with different name

I bet you aren't even old enough to remember the RUC

Denn Forever

Remember Peadar? 

Any word on how the recovery is going?
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

haranguerer

Quote from: pintsofguinness on November 19, 2006, 07:14:28 PM
I'm sorry 5times I don't get the point your trying to make.
What paper is that from by the way?

In the past year police have had 1,637 calls from Crossmaglen and Forkhill asking for assistance, or reporting crime. The figures are particularly startling given that the villages have less than 2,000 people between them. There were 256 recorded crimes in the villages last year.

In fairness, 1,587 of them were from Willie Frazer....

stpauls

Quote from: Denn Forever on March 31, 2010, 10:16:38 AM
Remember Peadar? 

Any word on how the recovery is going?

last i heard he was doing ok, they moved him out of IC a few weeks ago and he is on the mend, but still a long way to go.
you know the saying though, no news is good news!!

as for you theLoup, how are the easter holidays going you little p***k?  ::)

RMDrive

Quote from: theLoup on March 30, 2010, 10:40:04 PM
psni suck!!!

Hmmm. Are you sub-consiously trying to tell us something about yourself?

stew

Quote from: Dubh driocht on November 18, 2006, 06:04:01 PM
POG- point is PSNI is not the RUC. RUC never had a team.RUC never had an ombudsman.Presume you agree we need a police service ?So what  do you want?No PSNI acknowlegement of GAA?

The PSNI are a collective of spineless fcukers with far too many ex ruc men in there, granted there are decent peelers among them also but they are complate and utter shite as a policing body and the fenians that have joined are every bit as inept as their Ulster loyal counterparts.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

ardmhachaabu

Well stew, I daresay there is at least one Fenian in the PSNI who joined because he is a Fenian so they can't all be bad

Dissidents blew up his car, did you support that cowardly action?
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Congrats to the PSNI on winning. I have always found the PSNI very approachable. I can remember being quite drunk in Belfast a few years back about 3 am asking PSNI officers for directions (kept calling them Gard, was drunk). They where very helpful, quite like all people I met in Belfast.

On my most recent visit, I was lost, I pulled in and asked a female PSNI officer for directions (she was a bit of a looker), and she was very helpful too.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

ardmhachaabu

Quote from: hardstation on April 01, 2010, 09:50:45 PM
Quote from: ardmhachaabu on April 01, 2010, 09:45:56 PM
Well stew, I daresay there is at least one Fenian in the PSNI who joined because he is a Fenian so they can't all be bad

Dissidents blew up his car, did you support that cowardly action?
What does that mean?
From what I understand, his motivation in joining was to change them by being part of that process of change.  He is a fluent speaker and played football. How much different is that to Sammy from Newtowards who played the flute for his local loyalist band?
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something