FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022

Started by laoislad, April 01, 2022, 06:16:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eire90

still think Uruguay would have gave brazil a better game.

Ghost

It may only be South Korea but that 1st half from Brazil was a joy to watch.

seafoid

Quote from: Eire90 on December 05, 2022, 07:52:17 PM
still think Uruguay would have gave brazil a better game.
They are neighbours. And they won the World Cup before Brazil
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIdFzP0TJxc
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Blowitupref

Quote from: Ghost on December 05, 2022, 07:55:18 PM

Diter Hamman in the RTÉ studio moaning about the Brazilian dancing after each goal.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Hoof Hearted

Quote from: Blowitupref on December 05, 2022, 08:07:23 PM
Quote from: Ghost on December 05, 2022, 07:55:18 PM

So was Roy keane but then again he cries about most things
Diter Hamman in the RTÉ studio moaning about the Brazilian dancing after each goal.
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

J70

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on December 05, 2022, 07:44:44 PM
Shapin up great. Mbappe neymar messi, henderson, all the top players comin to the boil nicely

8) ;D

Milltown Row2

Both correct, I'd be leaving the boot in for that aul show boating shite
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

dec

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 05, 2022, 08:11:04 PM

I think the team that concede a goal should be able to kickoff as soon as they get the ball back to the centre spot. That would put a stop to the dancing.

Dag Dog

Brazil reminded me of Tipperary at their worst when it comes to rubbing an opponent's nose in it!

Armagh18

As good to watch as that Brazil team are I just can't support them with Neymar in the team.

Never a penalty either which killed the game, not that it would have mattered. Croatia will be better set up defensively to deal with them, should be a closer game at least. Nice to see the Pele tributes, would be very fitting for them to win another one for the great man to see.

An Watcher

Sicken your sh1te the whole thing.  Dancing after a goal, falling down when the ball hits them in the stomach, falling down when no one touches them, outrageous wages, soccer is dead and has been for a long time.  What I'd give for a good physical game but them days are gone

Wildweasel74

I like Brazil, always have, but nothing better than seeing a team take a hard fall after all than dancing crap. Soccer, scoring a goal like a bunch of men behaving like teenagers. Outside ude of Brolly, u never seen any of this crap in Gaelic fball. NFL brought in fines for showboating.

Wildweasel74

South Korea went out to attack instead of batten down the hatches Should scored 6/7, Know, Spain would have. They look better than Croatia or, Argentina so I say they be in the final against Likely France, if our near neighbours don't go and ruin all our Christmases.

Jell 0 Biafra

Quote from: dec on December 05, 2022, 08:29:09 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 05, 2022, 08:11:04 PM

I think the team that concede a goal should be able to kickoff as soon as they get the ball back to the centre spot. That would put a stop to the dancing.

That's a great idea!

Wasn't there a goal in some youth international match a few years back where this kind of thing happened?