FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022

Started by laoislad, April 01, 2022, 06:16:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JPGJOHNNYG

Me too. I'm sure that went straight in

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

AustinPowers

Quote from: Eire90 on November 28, 2022, 06:27:39 PM
ive always felt that the south american and north american confederations should be merged into one dont see it happening tho because it make it harder for the likes of usa and mexico to qualify for world cup even with the increase spots in 2026.

Which confederation do Suriname and Guyana play in? They are in South America but don't play in the South American qualifiers

Suriname born players have  provided Netherlands will countless players over the years . Surely they can't be that bad? No worse than  Venezuela or Bolivia I'd imagine

Kidder81

Turf

Never touched it, him celebrating like he did is embarrassing.

seafoid

Quote from: JPGJOHNNYG on November 28, 2022, 07:43:44 PM
Quote from: AustinPowers on November 28, 2022, 04:44:51 PM
Quote from: JPGJOHNNYG on November 28, 2022, 04:09:58 PM
Quote from: 93-DY-SAM on November 28, 2022, 03:52:31 PM
Quote from: JPGJOHNNYG on November 28, 2022, 03:45:48 PM
There are a few surprises yes but I'll wait and see who is in the QF and SF games. Cameroon back in 1990 were very close to a SF - that's 32 yrs ago. The African teams haven't really kicked on since then

Will always remember Roger Milla from that tournament and his corner flag celebration. He is 70 years of age now. Didn't realise he was as old as he was playing in the 90 and 94 WC's.

He said he was 40 when at the WC not sure how true that was lol. Just looking at the quarter finalist since that great Cameroon team.
36 from UEFA
15 from Conmebol
2 from CAF
2 from Concacf
1 from AFC

That's pretty dire from outside Europe and South america

It would have  been handier if you put a continent . I've no idea what any of those mean

Sorry
Europe 36
South America 15
Africa 2
North/Central America 2
Asia 1
Uruguay and Argentina are more or less European countries
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Turf on November 28, 2022, 08:16:30 PM
Never touched it, him celebrating like he did is embarrassing.

Alright LL keep your pants on
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Armagh18

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 28, 2022, 08:14:36 PM
Quote from: Armagh18 on November 28, 2022, 08:13:24 PM
Didnt think Ronaldo touched that

The bookies say different
I thought watching it live he'd completely missed it. Hard to say from replays tbh.  FIFA have given him the goal anyway.

Turf

Most of the score apps have given it to Fernandes.
Ronaldo has no shame. Was it Harry Kane did similar a few seasons ago.

Armagh18

Armagh18

Had that gobshite running on the pitch a rainbow flag with him? I'd say Qatari security will show him the error of his ways

Armagh18

Massive chance for Suarez there. Portugal riding their luck, Uruguay have come alive since the goal.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Armagh18 on November 28, 2022, 08:23:48 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 28, 2022, 08:14:36 PM
Quote from: Armagh18 on November 28, 2022, 08:13:24 PM
Didnt think Ronaldo touched that

The bookies say different
I thought watching it live he'd completely missed it. Hard to say from replays tbh.  FIFA have given him the goal anyway.

Bookies paid out, who cares after that..

Checking the betting to see if I get money on someone bitting

Main Street

Quote from: Armagh18 on November 28, 2022, 08:37:05 PM
Massive chance for Suarez there. Portugal riding their luck, Uruguay have come alive since the goal.
Uruguay usually only come alive after going behind. And if they happen to score first, they are very protective of that status.