FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022

Started by laoislad, April 01, 2022, 06:16:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on November 25, 2022, 10:34:31 PM
Put a score on Iran/ Breatain bheag double.

"We shall overcome " . Sort of ignoring the fact we had them wee Welsh bastards here in Derry in khaki back in the day

And the Scot's, I can remember their Scottish hats before they used before the helmets! Lovely fellas  ;) but sure great wee teams over there
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Kidder81

Just the three women in the ITV studio  :-\

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Kidder81 on November 26, 2022, 02:04:29 PM
Just the three women in the ITV studio  :-\

Funny was just about to post the lads must be on the piss!!

Next ladies game will be all men ::)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

weareros

Allah has not answered any Saudi prayers yet. But they've played well and have a stylish coach in Hervé Renard. Deserve something here even if post saved them twice.

AustinPowers

Bar the Saudi win v Argentina  and Japan  beating Germany, the quality has been pretty  dire.

Roy Keane has been the highlight of the  World Cup for me. Especially in the England matches , where he's a perfect antidote to the  super-blinkered  English pundits. His 'put downs'  have  been top notch

seafoid

There has been a lot of poor crossing.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

JPGJOHNNYG

Poor Wales against Iran. At least Wales are stuffing Australia in the rugby 21 points clear with 20 mins to go what could go wrong :o

nrico2006

Quote from: AustinPowers on November 26, 2022, 03:36:03 PM
Bar the Saudi win v Argentina  and Japan  beating Germany, the quality has been pretty  dire.

Roy Keane has been the highlight of the  World Cup for me. Especially in the England matches , where he's a perfect antidote to the  super-blinkered  English pundits. His 'put downs'  have  been top notch

Was the quality that great in either of those games either?
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

armaghniac

Could we not get an Irish passport for thon MBappé boy on the basis of his first name?
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

laoislad

Well this has been a great game, hopefully keep the whingers on here happy..
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

AustinPowers

Quote from: nrico2006 on November 26, 2022, 05:41:13 PM
Quote from: AustinPowers on November 26, 2022, 03:36:03 PM

Was the quality that great in either of those games either?

Yeah true , but they was interesting at least.

A lot of boys on here have the rose tinted glasses on about previous tournaments, I never recall any wc that had ding dong battles in the first two rounds

quit yo jibbajabba

Good atmosphere here..coupla tasty tackles too. Promising 😃

nrico2006

True, most World Cups are all predictable enough until the knock out stages.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

AustinPowers

Argentina need Tevez on or else they're  going home