FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022

Started by laoislad, April 01, 2022, 06:16:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt Pat

The USA have had a good first half so far. They started well against Wales too. Maybe they will fall off the pace in the second half.

Wildweasel74

Unpopular, good Job you from Tyrone, you be used to unpopular lol. Thought they look dangerous though, but poor against the, USA, England made Iran look bad, who in turn made, Wales look like pure crap. How bad are Wales. Wales probably turn round and beat England now.

RedHand88

England desperate for the half time whistle at this stage.

An Watcher

What would you give the world cup out of 10 so far?  Probably 4 as its been so so

RedHand88

Quote from: An Watcher on November 25, 2022, 07:46:21 PM
What would you give the world cup out of 10 so far?  Probably 4 as its been so so

Not much more. An awful lot of boring 0-0s with a few hammerings thrown in. Portugal-Ghana probably the game of the tournament for me.

Wildweasel74

Keane really loves, Maguire, not lol.

Wildweasel74

Been poor, but seen plenty poor games before, I say about 5 good games you paid attention to.

thebigfella

Quote from: RedHand88 on November 25, 2022, 07:48:37 PM

Not much more. An awful lot of boring 0-0s with a few hammerings thrown in. Portugal-Ghana probably the game of the tournament for me.

4 out of 19 games nil-nil. Hardly a lot.

RedHand88

Quote from: thebigfella on November 25, 2022, 07:59:47 PM
Quote from: RedHand88 on November 25, 2022, 07:48:37 PM

4 out of 19 games nil-nil. Hardly a lot.

2018 had just 1 out of 64!

Milltown Row2

So you are looking to win the game but bring on Henderson, he's quality at controlling the game but surely Foden would have been a better choice?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Jeepers Creepers

USA have no target man. They are playing England off the park but no outlet up front. You know what's going to happen....

seafoid

England are happy with a draw to save energy for later. They have a psychological advantage over Wales anyway.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

seafoid

Iran will probably beat the US. They have scorers.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Milltown Row2

It's bad when Maguire has been England's best player, by a good margin too
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

RedHand88

That's a very very interesting group going into the last round. Anyone can still qualify if I'm right?