FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022

Started by laoislad, April 01, 2022, 06:16:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Armagh18

Brazil not looking spectacular so far. 1 minute must be the least added time yet!

Wildweasel74

Couldn't be great with their centre forward, doesn't even stand out at Everton, look at the forwards then had, then look at him.

RedHand88

They're gonna choke again, aren't they.

quit yo jibbajabba

laoislad

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on November 24, 2022, 07:51:52 PM
Couldn't be great with their centre forward, doesn't even stand out at Everton, look at the forwards then had, then look at him.
He plays for Spurs.....
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Good call

smort

Quote from: laoislad on November 24, 2022, 08:22:02 PM
He plays for Spurs.....

Would be hard enough for him to stand out at Everton alright

RedHand88

weareros

smort

What do you think now Wildweasel74

Milltown Row2

Quote from: 03,05,08 on November 24, 2022, 08:22:36 PM

Good call

And another lol
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Wildweasel74

I stand correctly, lol, forgot he moved from Everton.

seafoid

He's not too bad at Tottenham. He knows how to score. Does he have any Irish grandparents?
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

quit yo jibbajabba

kiss of death weasel lol. In fairness i dont overly rate him but heard earlier hes a good record for brazil, i had thought earlier hes there to do lot of donkey work to allow vinicius and neymar more room and if he gets the odd one all the better

Milltown Row2

Some amount of PL players on that Brazil team
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea