FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022

Started by laoislad, April 01, 2022, 06:16:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JPGJOHNNYG

Quote from: Captain Obvious on November 21, 2022, 02:19:50 PM
How bad is Cambodia? They lost 10-0 to this Iran side recently.

Pub team so Cambodia should probably get a direct bye next time at the expense of Spain  ;D
Good goal there, Maguire nowhere

Pub Bore

They've been awful but that was actually a good goal by Iran.  Maguire caught out...that's a worry for Eng.

JPGJOHNNYG

2 goals and a couple of other good chances for Iran. Other teams will exploit that English defense

Walter Cronc

Pub Bore

England played well and were much the better team and should walk that group but Iran were very poor.  On that display they wont worry the USA or Wales.

Armagh18

Quote from: Pub Bore on November 21, 2022, 03:23:32 PM
England played well and were much the better team and should walk that group but Iran were very poor.  On that display they wont worry the USA or Wales.
Quote from: Walter Cronc on November 21, 2022, 03:20:09 PM
I'm getting worried already  :-[
As long as Southgate doesn't work out that he should drop Maguire we're safe enough

quit yo jibbajabba

Quote from: RedHand88 on November 21, 2022, 02:16:18 PM
Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on November 21, 2022, 01:54:14 PM
Best team ever seen. The pick of france and brazil wouldnt bate england.

Big declan singin loud and proud

Well he was born in England and has spent his whole life in  England so why wouldn't he?

Ach its nothin. Just that time he played for Ireland

trailer

Quote from: AustinPowers on November 21, 2022, 01:02:32 PM
Quote from: trailer on November 21, 2022, 10:11:02 AM
Quote from: AustinPowers on November 20, 2022, 11:28:54 PM
Can someone please tell me why Ecuador had that goal  ruled out?

I've watched it  numerous times and I still  can't work it out.  Commentators didn't question it . So am I just thick or  was it  the decision correct?

Needs to be two defenders between the attacker and the goal line. Usually one is goalie but in this instance the Qatar keeper had went on a sortie so the defender became the last man.

Eh? When did this  become a thing?

Lol!

RedHand88

Quote from: trailer on November 21, 2022, 03:43:02 PM

I've watched it  numerous times and I still  can't work it out.  Commentators didn't question it . So am I just thick or  was it  the decision correct?

Needs to be two defenders between the attacker and the goal line. Usually one is goalie but in this instance the Qatar keeper had went on a sortie so the defender became the last man.

Lol!

Man doesn't know if it's pumped or stuffed.

AustinPowers

Quote from: Pub Bore on November 21, 2022, 01:07:37 PM

That's been the rule since about 1925!

It was the two defenders thing that threw me . Yes I know how the offside rule works , , but there was  still no offside there

RedHand88

Quote from: AustinPowers on November 21, 2022, 04:20:33 PM
Quote from: Pub Bore on November 21, 2022, 01:07:37 PM

That's been the rule since about 1925!

It was the two defenders thing that threw me . Yes I know how the offside rule works , , but there was  still no offside there

The boy who is standing beside the Qatar goalkeeper has his leg behind the keeper when he jumps up and punches it.

seafoid

"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

AustinPowers

A tri colour  with father jack on it behind the Senegal goals

weareros

US look the better team here. Playing nice sharp football.

RedHand88

Wales have brought some amount of fans. Definitely generating the best atmosphere of the tournament so far.