Death Notices

Started by Armagh4SamAgain, April 05, 2007, 03:25:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imtommygunn

Human nature.

That is mad it is Taylor's sister after the tweet he put out about it.

Awful tragedy.

Hoof Hearted

He replied once to his tweet  saying "appreciated"
I think he already knew
Still not sure why he had to put that up though
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

imtommygunn

I saw that. Hard to know what goes on in the man's head.

Hoof Hearted

Quote from: imtommygunn on December 27, 2022, 07:21:41 PM
I saw that. Hard to know what goes on in the man's head.

Exactly, even a family death can't conceal bitterness
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

Harold Disgracey

Just after seeing that one of the victims was in my year at school. So very sad.

Wildweasel74

Not that I know the cause of the accident, conditions etc, but should persons of very late age be on the roads, again this go bck to not having to do a driving test again as u get older. I be worried about my dad on the road as he's in his, early 70's and not the driver he was, when younger.

quit yo jibbajabba

The woman injured lost her hubby and mother. Cruel world

Itchy

Quote from: Jeepers Creepers on December 27, 2022, 06:34:14 PM
Belfast telegraph reporting that the lady in her 80's who died was the sister of Lord Kilcooley

That makes his tweet all the more bizarre. Maybe he's had a breakdown due to grief.

Dougal Maguire

I'd say there's a strong possibility he knew the situation when he posted the tweet
Careful now

seafoid

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on December 27, 2022, 10:03:42 PM
Not that I know the cause of the accident, conditions etc, but should persons of very late age be on the roads, again this go bck to not having to do a driving test again as u get older. I be worried about my dad on the road as he's in his, early 70's and not the driver he was, when younger.
IThe risk is higher . In some countries the elderly are tested regularly for driving permits.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

imtommygunn

Quote from: Dougal Maguire on December 28, 2022, 12:20:50 AM
I'd say there's a strong possibility he knew the situation when he posted the tweet

The sad thing is this boy holds so much bitterness he probably feels offended that RTÉ reported this first  :(

I think at older ages your license isn't ten years and you need verified more. Oddly not by a doctor but just from an id perspective.

Milltown Row2

I've people in their 90's driving to me for appointments... to be fair it's probably still the young ones which have the higher accident rate, mainly  due to numbers and inexperience I suppose.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

square_ball

Quote from: thebuzz on December 25, 2022, 10:37:50 PM
Anyone come across this recent craze where kids (young adults) say 'Oh my god So and So has just died'? Very disturbing even though they don't keep it up for long.

This x 100. Hands down the stupidest trend I think I have had the misfortune of watching on social media.

Tubberman

Quote from: square_ball on December 28, 2022, 09:46:35 AM
Anyone come across this recent craze where kids (young adults) say 'Oh my god So and So has just died'? Very disturbing even though they don't keep it up for long.

This x 100. Hands down the stupidest trend I think I have had the misfortune of watching on social media.

I don't follow what the issue is. They're commenting on someone dying? is that not similar to what this thread is?
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

square_ball

Quote from: Tubberman on December 28, 2022, 10:14:12 AM
Quote from: square_ball on December 28, 2022, 09:46:35 AM

I don't follow what the issue is. They're commenting on someone dying? is that not similar to what this thread is?

No it's something totally different here. They are videoing them telling maybe their mother or father that a celebrity is dead just to see their reaction to it. It's fairly pathetic.

https://twitter.com/lisz0506x_/status/1607549111947104258?s=46&t=xx_Z0Zjqg5yC7E_pWvKIYw

Maybe it's just my sense of humour 🤷‍♂️