Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blewuporstuffed

It's the non players and subs coming onto the field that are the real problem.
Did I see a fella already sent off in the game back on involved in the row too?
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

square_ball

Quote from: Minder on September 14, 2018, 09:43:56 PM
Quote from: square_ball on September 14, 2018, 09:16:07 PM
Quote from: Therealdonald on September 14, 2018, 08:47:32 PM
Good beating match at the end of the first game tonight.

Bit of handbags.

I'd kick the both of them out to be honest.

Looked like more than handbags in the video I saw on twitter

I was being sarcastic!

It'll be the usual few suspensions, fergal Logan will get on the case and the suspensions will be overturned on a technicality. Both should be booted out.

omagh_gael

Quote from: hardstation on September 14, 2018, 11:06:19 PM
Quote from: omagh_gael on September 14, 2018, 11:02:29 PM
Can anyone identify the Strabane lad in yellow boots that threw the 1st punch?? Brutal act. Can see both teams being thrown out. Stewartstown lads then trip up Strabane No 9 and lay the boot into him on the ground.
I really doubt that was the first punch. The row was going before then.

Should have said first punch thrown on camera. Was it Warner Mullen? Dirty act.

skeog

Omagh Gael Warner was being assaulted by 3 individuals before he finally decked them.Did you not have your glasses on.

Ty4Sam

Quote from: hardstation on September 14, 2018, 11:33:42 PM
Can anyone identify the Strabane lad in yellow boots that threw the 1st punch?? Brutal act. Can see both teams being thrown out. Stewartstown lads then trip up Strabane No 9 and lay the boot into him on the ground.
Also, I don't see the boots being layed into the Strabane no9 when he was on the ground. He really didn't cover himself in glory. He hit a man who didn't seem interested and then spent the rest of the video running away.

Didn't seem interested? He was a spectator who made his way onto the pitch? What was he doing there?

omagh_gael

Quote from: skeog on September 14, 2018, 11:29:43 PM
Omagh Gael Warner was being assaulted by 3 individuals before he finally decked them.Did you not have your glasses on.

I don't know what he looks like so going off second hand information. Was he the guy that threw first punch on the video with yellow boots?

HS, have seen a further video that shows he wasn't kicked on the ground. He was also giving out plenty before he was dropped, too.

southtyronegael

Quote from: omagh_gael on September 14, 2018, 11:50:09 PM
Quote from: skeog on September 14, 2018, 11:29:43 PM

I don't know what he looks like so going off second hand information. Was he the guy that threw first punch on the video with yellow boots?

HS, have seen a further video that shows he wasn't kicked on the ground. He was also giving out plenty before he was dropped, too.
don't think warner mullan was yellow boots man? warner mullan not have a shaved head? couple of dirty boxes threw in that video.

redzone

Who was the corner forward for stewartown and there midfielder. Two classy footballers. Gareth devlin dreadfully out of shape

bigtogs

Quote from: omagh_gael on September 14, 2018, 11:21:27 PM
Quote from: hardstation on September 14, 2018, 11:06:19 PM
I really doubt that was the first punch. The row was going before then.

Should have said first punch thrown on camera. Was it Warner Mullen? Dirty act.

Stewartstown number 13 roared into Mullins face for about a minute after Stewartstown equalised... Mullan flipped the lid eventually..

inroundthesquare

Quote from: redzone on September 15, 2018, 12:10:33 AM
Who was the corner forward for stewartown and there midfielder. Two classy footballers. Gareth devlin dreadfully out of shape

Macauley Quinn and Dan Lowe

GlenMan

A call up is required for Dan Lowe. He was pure class tonight.

Localexpert

Quote from: GlenMan on September 15, 2018, 12:22:23 AM

No problem dan.  When micky needs a man to beat strabane you'll be the first one he calls  ::)

Thebigdog

GlenMan

Quote from: Localexpert on September 15, 2018, 01:15:41 AM
Quote from: GlenMan on September 15, 2018, 12:22:23 AM

No problem dan.  When micky needs a man to beat strabane you'll be the first one he calls  ::)

Ah come on. He's such a classy player and always has been.

Over the Bar

Quote from: skeog on September 14, 2018, 10:00:50 AM
Ritchie has the best interest of himself  which meant getting his knee sorted is right and proper.Played through the pain barrier unlike Sean who had a tummy bug and chickened out.
Greatest fukwit post of the year alert!