Arlene Foster going to be the new First Minister?

Started by heganboy, September 23, 2015, 02:22:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Applesisapples

Quote from: T Fearon on September 27, 2015, 08:45:49 AM
Armaghmaniac the Unionism which opposes everything Irish is now the minuscule TUV.
Tony you are deluded. I do not recognise this utopia that is Portadown and I know it intimately.

Applesisapples

Quote from: T Fearon on September 27, 2015, 02:47:56 PM
And how many Sinn Feiners respect Unionist culture,stand for the UK National Anthem?
Emmm Marty and the Queen?

Applesisapples

Tony, I was always keen to give you a fair hearing when those on here were berating you, but Christ if you really believe some of the crap you have posted on here then you are beyond help.

T Fearon

Nobody is claiming Portadown is Utopian.I am merely saying that an entire area or people should not be judged or demonised by the actions of the extremes.

Only last week,Brownstown man Darren Causby,Mayor of ABC Council,welcomed Michael D Higgins to Keady.My sister in laws parents,from Navan,with accents to prove it,a few months ago, and not knowing any better,entered one of the most renowned loyalist pubs in the town centre,for lunch,and they discerned no difference in their treatment or service than any other establishment they've been in North or South.

A few weeks ago a prominent catholic businessman died and his funeral was crammed with people from both communities.

lawnseed

she needs a make over first. worst hair in politics worse than donal trump
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

Bazil Douglas

Quote from: lawnseed on September 29, 2015, 09:12:49 PM
she needs a make over first. worst hair in politics worse than donal trump
Nah,  Caral ni chuilin jez she's scary.

Applesisapples

Quote from: T Fearon on September 29, 2015, 06:13:36 PM
Nobody is claiming Portadown is Utopian.I am merely saying that an entire area or people should not be judged or demonised by the actions of the extremes.

Only last week,Brownstown man Darren Causby,Mayor of ABC Council,welcomed Michael D Higgins to Keady.My sister in laws parents,from Navan,with accents to prove it,a few months ago, and not knowing any better,entered one of the most renowned loyalist pubs in the town centre,for lunch,and they discerned no difference in their treatment or service than any other establishment they've been in North or South.

A few weeks ago a prominent catholic businessman died and his funeral was crammed with people from both communities.
Are you Tom or Tone?

heganboy

So whats the betting on this now?

Foster or Dodds ?

Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

Keyboard Warrior

Quote from: heganboy on November 19, 2015, 06:00:22 PM
So whats the betting on this now?

Foster or Dodds ?

Foster - First Minister
Dodds - Leader

T Fearon

Pub Bore

Doddsie not standing.  Looks like a clear run for Arlene.

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Pub Bore on December 07, 2015, 05:52:13 PM
Doddsie not standing.  Looks like a clear run for Arlene.

Wee Sammy may make a late dash!

passedit

Don't Panic