Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trueblue1234

Quote from: gawa316 on June 16, 2022, 03:03:44 PM
David Maddock
@MaddockMirror
·
3h
Liverpool have agreed £6.5m deal for Calvin Ramsay.

Takes summer spending close to £100m - and CONCLUDES incomings in this window.

Jurgen Klopp ready to wait to make midfield his priority in summer 2023. Well known admirer of Jude Bellingham, who may be available then.
The one thing I like since Klopp came in is that there seems to be a strategy/ plan behind the signings. We had too many years of random hopeful signings.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

gawa316

Quote from: trueblue1234 on June 16, 2022, 03:10:12 PM
David Maddock
@MaddockMirror
·
3h

Jurgen Klopp ready to wait to make midfield his priority in summer 2023. Well known admirer of Jude Bellingham, who may be available then.
The one thing I like since Klopp came in is that there seems to be a strategy/ plan behind the signings. We had too many years of random hopeful signings.

Right...and they are prepared to wait to get who they want. Seems we were in for that French midfielder who just went to Madrid but instead of panic buying, they are going to wait for hopefully Bellingham next summer.

Transitioning from one great team to another is obviously difficult and only time will tell but bringing in the likes of Konate, Diaz, Nunez, Carvalho etc has certainly started the process.

Will be sad to see oul Sadio go

laoislad

David Maddock
@MaddockMirror
·
3h

Know nothing about him but I reckon he is the 2nd best right back in the world.
Probably asthmatic also 👍
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

quit yo jibbajabba

Quote from: gawa316 on June 16, 2022, 03:30:50 PM
Quote from: trueblue1234 on June 16, 2022, 03:10:12 PM
David Maddock
@MaddockMirror
·
3h

Right...and they are prepared to wait to get who they want. Seems we were in for that French midfielder who just went to Madrid but instead of panic buying, they are going to wait for hopefully Bellingham next summer.

Transitioning from one great team to another is obviously difficult and only time will tell but bringing in the likes of Konate, Diaz, Nunez, Carvalho etc has certainly started the process.

Will be sad to see oul Sadio go

Hoping its a bluff aa far as midfield goes like the time they announced Ward as no1 then bought Alisson days later 😃

But if not i wont be having a meltdown like the twitterati tho midfield is deffo creaking a bit age wise

TabClear

Would like to see a midfielder like Tielemens come in as well on the assumption Bellingham is not available but I would not be convinced that is the end of it, especially if Ox/Minamino and Neco all leave. It leaves us with a central midfield panel of

Hendo
Thiago
Fab
Jones
Naby
Milner

I am not including Elliott and Carvahlo as they are more attacking options. On paper it looks fine but a long term injury to Fab/Thiago/Hendo and it could get tight.

Jones needs to step up this year and become a real option for an extended run but I would be concerned about a lack of goals from midfield, especially when teams park the bus.

laoislad

Forest looking to take Jones on loan apparently.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

johnnycool

Quote from: laoislad on June 16, 2022, 03:31:21 PM
David Maddock
@MaddockMirror
·
3h

Know nothing about him but I reckon he is the 2nd best right back in the world.
Probably asthmatic also 👍

That'll be "diagnosed" during preseason training.  ;)

quit yo jibbajabba

Quote from: TabClear on June 16, 2022, 04:59:16 PM
Would like to see a midfielder like Tielemens come in as well on the assumption Bellingham is not available but I would not be convinced that is the end of it, especially if Ox/Minamino and Neco all leave. It leaves us with a central midfield panel of

Hendo
Thiago
Fab
Jones
Naby
Milner

I am not including Elliott and Carvahlo as they are more attacking options. On paper it looks fine but a long term injury to Fab/Thiago/Hendo and it could get tight.

Jones needs to step up this year and become a real option for an extended run but I would be concerned about a lack of goals from midfield, especially when teams park the bus.

They say Tielemans doesnt have the legs for a Klopp midfield. Think Eliott deffo a midfield option possibly even Carvalho too but the options are still older guys with a few injuries or younger guys with plenty to prove. One singing changes the make up. JUST GIVE US A MIDFIELDER FSG YE BASSAS

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on June 16, 2022, 06:16:31 PM

Hendo
Thiago
Fab
Jones
Naby
Milner

They say Tielemans doesnt have the legs for a Klopp midfield. Think Eliott deffo a midfield option possibly even Carvalho too but the options are still older guys with a few injuries or younger guys with plenty to prove. One singing changes the make up. JUST GIVE US A MIDFIELDER FSG YE BASSAS
Im not sure Tielemans is an improvement on what is there, apart from being another body to cover for injuries. Unless there are more outgoings I dont think there will be anyone ele to come in.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

trailer

Hendo
Thiago
Fab
Jones
Naby
Milner

Salbutamol FC know how to fix that.

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: trailer on June 17, 2022, 10:43:13 AM

Hendo
Thiago
Fab
Jones
Naby
Milner

Man Utd have been running on fumes for years. How much did they pay for Sancho, that would pay for a lot of Ventolin.
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

Armamike

Hendo
Thiago
Fab
Jones
Naby
Milner

To be fair to them, Man U players are never out of breath.
That's just, like your opinion man.

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Armamike on June 17, 2022, 11:57:03 AM

Hendo
Thiago
Fab
Jones
Naby
Milner

To be fair to them, Man U players are never out of breath.

Except Luke Shaw when he's chasing the ice cream van....

Gabriel_Hurl

Sounds like the Mane deal is just about done

QuoteLiverpool and Bayern Munich reach agreement on Sadio Mane deal. Guaranteed fee of £27.5million [€32million], plus £5million based on appearances and £2.6million based on individual and team achievements. The total package is worth £35.1million [€41million].

Armamike

Sad to see him go. A brilliant player for Liverpool.
That's just, like your opinion man.