TV Show recommendations

Started by Archie Mitchell, June 23, 2009, 11:32:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NAG1

Quote from: Tony Baloney on January 05, 2015, 01:42:19 PM
Quote from: NAG1 on January 05, 2015, 12:16:38 PM
anyone watch the Nile programme on Channel 4 last night?

Very interesting, though it does make you wonder why these guys take such big risks with their own and other safety.
Have seen it advertised and have it taped. Is he filming it himself or a film crew in tow as they generally get forgotten about when the onscreen talent are doing something dangerous?

No the film crew drop him off and pick him and his guide up at different parts along the way. He is filming on a go pro camera or something for the most of it.

Crazy first episode won't ruin it for you.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: NAG1 on January 05, 2015, 01:45:50 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on January 05, 2015, 01:42:19 PM
Quote from: NAG1 on January 05, 2015, 12:16:38 PM
anyone watch the Nile programme on Channel 4 last night?

Very interesting, though it does make you wonder why these guys take such big risks with their own and other safety.
Have seen it advertised and have it taped. Is he filming it himself or a film crew in tow as they generally get forgotten about when the onscreen talent are doing something dangerous?

No the film crew drop him off and pick him and his guide up at different parts along the way. He is filming on a go pro camera or something for the most of it.

Crazy first episode won't ruin it for you.
I may watch it tonight before nrico comes in with a detailed account of the whole episode  :D

WT4E

I need some TV help.

Due to the fact I turned off the UPC box - the last episode of Homeland did not record on RTE.

I tried looking it up on RTE player but for some reason it doesn't appear. Anyone know where I could get the last episode online?

JoG2

Quote from: WT4E on January 06, 2015, 12:55:21 PM
I need some TV help.

Due to the fact I turned off the UPC box - the last episode of Homeland did not record on RTE.

I tried looking it up on RTE player but for some reason it doesn't appear. Anyone know where I could get the last episode online?

Couchtuner.eu

Denn Forever

Has anyone seen "Stalker" on Sky Living? Interesting so far and quite tense.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

WT4E

Quote from: JoG2 on January 06, 2015, 01:33:56 PM
Quote from: WT4E on January 06, 2015, 12:55:21 PM
I need some TV help.

Couchtuner.eu

Thanks I'll try this tonight!

tyrone girl

Quote from: bennydorano on January 03, 2015, 12:06:09 AM
Put last day off work to good use and downloaded & watched Broadchurch. First class show, don't  know how i missed it first time round, superb. Timed well too with the second series starting on monday.

Want to watch it this week before i start watching the new one. Was gonna do buy the dvds in tescos this evening after work. Where can i download?

JoG2

Quote from: tyrone girl on January 06, 2015, 01:48:42 PM
Quote from: bennydorano on January 03, 2015, 12:06:09 AM
Put last day off work to good use and downloaded & watched Broadchurch. First class show, don't  know how i missed it first time round, superb. Timed well too with the second series starting on monday.

Want to watch it this week before i start watching the new one. Was gonna do buy the dvds in tescos this evening after work. Where can i download?

the complete first season is on Showbox :-)

google showbox apk from your tablet. when installing it will say you need to allow installs from an unknow or 3rd party source. tick the box and continue with the install

tyrone girl

Happy days im excited now lol. Showbox defo does no harm to my tablet though would it?

JoG2

Quote from: tyrone girl on January 06, 2015, 01:59:02 PM
Happy days im excited now lol. Showbox defo does no harm to my tablet though would it?

dont think so. Ive been running in on the phone for a good while and no adverse effects. Each time you log in there will be a single pop up advertising some kinda android game, but simply click the wee 'x' and work way.

tyrone girl

blewuporstuffed

Fantastic first episode of Broadchurch season 2 last night.
I was wondering how they would take the story on from the last series, but they surprised me with that first episode
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

WT4E

Sorry to go off course here a bit.

But does anyone know the best way of transmitting whats on my ipad to my Samsung tv?

Thanks

ziggysego

Excellent first episode of the new Broadchurch. I was slightly worried it was going to suffer, because the first was so good and it was going to become another Midsummer Murders.

Need not have worried,  I was hooked again before the first commercial break. Looking forward to more of the same next week.
Testing Accessibility

screenexile

Got Netflix over Christmas. . . worst idea ever!! Haven't been to bed before 2am since! Watching The Good Wife at the minute it's a great show.

Just wanted to check about Marco Polo. Heard a few reports that it's good. Has anyone seen it?