The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J70

Quote from: foxcommander on February 10, 2017, 06:23:13 PM
Quote from: J70 on February 10, 2017, 05:17:22 PM
Quote from: foxcommander on February 10, 2017, 04:57:17 PM
Quote from: J70 on February 10, 2017, 04:10:48 PM
Yes, because one couldn't go to some conservative event or protest and cobble together enough footage from idiots to paint them all as clueless, ill-informed morons or wasters.

BTW, you're doing a piss-poor job of debating and educating us supposedly brain-washed liberals foxcommander.

It's not a job, it's a hobby. People like yourself are too far gone to save.

I'm subject to the same logic and reason as everyone else. If I'm not, you certainly haven't demonstrated that.

These poor kids have been told President Trump is evil by their parents and teachers without knowing the first thing about him as indicated by the comments in that clip. That is worrying.

If that is worrying, then what about all the kids who appeared and appear at pro-Trump rallies or wore "Jail Hillary" t-shirts? Are they more informed and better versed?

Electioneering - you know there's always some of that. Enda and Co are known to throw some mud if it gets a few votes.

But this is post election and the democrats can't let it go. Encouraging kids not old enough to vote and understand the issues to go out and protest is irresponsible.

Fake Pocahontas (Senator Warren) and the likes of her think their job is to block and smear President Trump and his team at every opportunity to score cheap points. It's about time she showed actual leadership instead of throwing hissy fits. The way it's going she's not making a great case to run in 2020 for President.

Did you miss the last eight years?

Were you condemning the GOP for their scorched earth, not an inch, obstructionism?

If not, then spare us the whining about the horrible actions of Warren and the Democrats.

Out of interest though , what "smears" are you talking about?

foxcommander

Quote from: J70 on February 10, 2017, 07:55:59 PM
Yes, because one couldn't go to some conservative event or protest and cobble together enough footage from idiots to paint them all as clueless, ill-informed morons or wasters.

BTW, you're doing a piss-poor job of debating and educating us supposedly brain-washed liberals foxcommander.

I'm subject to the same logic and reason as everyone else. If I'm not, you certainly haven't demonstrated that.

These poor kids have been told President Trump is evil by their parents and teachers without knowing the first thing about him as indicated by the comments in that clip. That is worrying.

If that is worrying, then what about all the kids who appeared and appear at pro-Trump rallies or wore "Jail Hillary" t-shirts? Are they more informed and better versed?

Electioneering - you know there's always some of that. Enda and Co are known to throw some mud if it gets a few votes.

But this is post election and the democrats can't let it go. Encouraging kids not old enough to vote and understand the issues to go out and protest is irresponsible.

Fake Pocahontas (Senator Warren) and the likes of her think their job is to block and smear President Trump and his team at every opportunity to score cheap points. It's about time she showed actual leadership instead of throwing hissy fits. The way it's going she's not making a great case to run in 2020 for President.

Were you condemning the GOP for their scorched earth, not an inch, obstructionism?

If not, then spare us the whining about the horrible actions of Warren and the Democrats.

Fake Pocahontas and Jeff Sessions for starters.

So you condone the democrats approach. Whatever happened to the rally cry of Michelle Obama -
"When they go low we go high"

Empty rhetoric eh? Just like the husband.
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

dec

Quote from: foxcommander on February 10, 2017, 08:16:05 PM

What exactly was the smear?

J70

Quote from: foxcommander on February 10, 2017, 08:16:05 PM
Quote from: J70 on February 10, 2017, 07:55:59 PM

So you condone the democrats approach. Whatever happened to the rally cry of Michelle Obama -
"When they go low we go high"

Empty rhetoric eh? Just like the husband.

I never gave an opinion either way.

You're the one complaining, but I don't recall you disavowing the tactics of the GOP over the past eight years. A question about which you ignored. As per usual.

And how did Warren smear Sessions?

J70

And on condoning, I'm not sure WHAT the right approach is, as in what approach will benefit progressive causes.

Because the Dems don't owe the GOP a f**king thing. The GOP debased the political system over the past eight years. They're not entitled to any condemnation of anyone.

omochain

Quote from: foxcommander on February 10, 2017, 06:33:55 PM
Quote from: omochain on February 10, 2017, 06:12:45 PM
Quote from: foxcommander on February 10, 2017, 03:19:39 PM
This is pissfunny - This just shows how the current brainwashing by liberals isn't just limited to adults.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5317964951001/?#sp=show-clips

Love the Dallas snippet..

Please explain to me how that demonstrates brainwashing. It's just a selectively edited  typical "fair and balanced" hit piece on some high school kids who preferred to attend a march against Trump over going to school.
All from the school of Roger Ailes where you get all of your BS. Now please tell me again who is the brainwashed one, a  mhadra rua

The bit where they are protesting against something they have vaguely heard about and are treating it as fact but they don't actually know the real details. That bit.

The most popular girl in school told me J70 has cooties and he's been caught kissing Eamonnca1*. This might not be true but what the hell. Let's spread it on Facebook.

Same thing.

* - to repeat this is not factually correct at time of going to press

Here's the definition of
Brainwashing | Definition of Brainwashing by Merriam-Webster
Merriam-Webster › dictionary › brainwa...
Definition of brainwashing. 1 : a forcible indoctrination to induce someone to give up basic political, social, or religious beliefs and attitudes and to accept contrasting regimented ideas. 2 : persuasion by propaganda or salesmanship.

They were a bunch of low information high school kids with their hearts in the right place who were "Gotcha'd" by a "fair and balanced" Fox propagandist. If there was any evidence of brainwashing on that video and I do not think there was. It was that smug prat Watters who hasn't the balls to pick a fight with someone his own size doing his master's bidding that was the closest thing to brainwashing that I saw.

foxcommander

Quote from: omochain on February 10, 2017, 10:05:50 PM
This is pissfunny - This just shows how the current brainwashing by liberals isn't just limited to adults.

Please explain to me how that demonstrates brainwashing. It's just a selectively edited  typical "fair and balanced" hit piece on some high school kids who preferred to attend a march against Trump over going to school.
All from the school of Roger Ailes where you get all of your BS. Now please tell me again who is the brainwashed one, a  mhadra rua

The bit where they are protesting against something they have vaguely heard about and are treating it as fact but they don't actually know the real details. That bit.

The most popular girl in school told me J70 has cooties and he's been caught kissing Eamonnca1*. This might not be true but what the hell. Let's spread it on Facebook.

Same thing.

Here's the definition of
Definition of brainwashing. 1 : a forcible indoctrination to induce someone to give up basic political, social, or religious beliefs and attitudes and to accept contrasting regimented ideas. 2 : persuasion by propaganda or salesmanship.

They were a bunch of low information high school kids with their hearts in the right place who were "Gotcha'd" by a "fair and balanced" Fox propagandist. If there was any evidence of brainwashing on that video and I do not think there was. It was that smug prat Watters who hasn't the balls to pick a fight with someone his own size doing his master's bidding that was the closest thing to brainwashing that I saw.

Shame about their brains

Is there a CNN junior channel -  like Nickelodeon or Disney? :D

Gabriel_Hurl

So - it sounds like the authorities have been able to corroborate some of the information in that leaked document from about a month ago regarding Trump and Russia

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/10/politics/russia-dossier-update/index.html

whitey

Pochantas hasnt an ounce of credibility.....if thats the best the Democrats can come up with theyre in serious trouble

https://secure.marketwatch.com/story/notable-quotable-elizabeth-warren-on-school-vouchers-2017-02-08

"A well-designed voucher program would fit the bill neatly. A taxpayer-funded voucher that paid the entire cost of educating a child (not just a partial subsidy) would open a range of opportunities to all children. . . . Fully funded vouchers would relieve parents from the terrible choice of leaving their kids in lousy schools or bankrupting themselves to escape those schools."

foxcommander

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on February 10, 2017, 10:18:38 PM
So - it sounds like the authorities have been able to corroborate some of the information in that leaked document from about a month ago regarding Trump and Russia

Does the US spy on other nations? We know they do.

I must live in an alternative universe to liberals - bitching and moaning about their secrets being exposed - it's like these things should never be revealed if it doesn't suit them.

Did trump's campaign not have a few well timed "leaks" as well - the Billy Bush interview for example. I wonder how long that footage was being held back.

Democrats lost. It's about time they got over it.

omochain

Quote from: foxcommander on February 10, 2017, 10:18:22 PM
Quote from: omochain on February 10, 2017, 10:05:50 PM

Same thing.

Here's the definition of

Shame about their brains

Is there a CNN junior channel -  like Nickelodeon or Disney? :D

You never respond with any evidence.. do you? Just ad hominem attacks on the IQ of kids.

Eamonnca1

Quote from: foxcommander on February 10, 2017, 10:27:00 PM
I must live in an alternative universe to liberals

Now you're catching on, old boy!

heganboy

SCROTUS
So called ruler of the United States

made me laugh anyway...
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

seafoid

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on February 10, 2017, 10:18:38 PM

Does the US spy on other nations? We know they do.

I must live in an alternative universe to liberals - bitching and moaning about their secrets being exposed - it's like these things should never be revealed if it doesn't suit them.

Did trump's campaign not have a few well timed "leaks" as well - the Billy Bush interview for example. I wonder how long that footage was being held back.

Democrats lost. It's about time they got over it.
I think long term we will see that the GOP lost this election
A bit like FF in 2007

Trump has put Goldman Sachs in charge of Financial regulation
Remember what he said about draining the swamp. People who don't have your good in mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vST61W4bGm8

Bernie Sanders ‏@SenSanders 18 h

Trump nominated people with views totally contradictory to what he campaigned on, like Rep. Price who wants to "end Medicare as we know it.

Bernie Sanders ‏@SenSanders 18 h

Trump told seniors and working people that they don't have to worry about their future. But his actions now are telling them the opposite.

The GOP is lashed to Trump . It will fall with him. Priebus has no hope against Bannon.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

stew

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on February 11, 2017, 12:46:44 AM
I must live in an alternative universe to liberals

Now you're catching on, old boy!

Be thankful you are fox, they f**k everything up they touch the useless wankers.

Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.