Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J70

Quote from: whitey on February 10, 2017, 12:44:12 AM
Quote from: J70 on February 10, 2017, 12:36:38 AM
Quote from: whitey on February 09, 2017, 11:33:45 PM
Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on February 09, 2017, 11:25:24 PM
Can't wait to see the twitter account tonight

QuoteBREAKING: 9th Circuit Court of Appeals rules against reinstating Trump's immigration executive order

Win win for Trump...he appeases the base and if there's a terror attack expect an " I told you so"

You don't seem to have a very high opinion of the intelligence of his base.

Intelligent people can have irrational fears....e.g. Democrats who think Trump
Is going to ban all Muslims from entering the country

Nothing irrational about anyone thinking Trump might want to do that - he did campaign on it after all, while the recent storiess about Bannon's views (and those of some other appointees) don't exactly assuage such concerns either. Of course, as with the current, more limited ban, it would be subject to swift court challenges and enormous political cost, to say nothing of the public backlash, if he actually tried to push it through.

Jell 0 Biafra

seafoid

seafoid

Quote from: stew on February 09, 2017, 09:01:09 PM
Obama like Bush before him did what he like the constitution be damned! Trump is doing the same and he is no better no worse than either.
Neither Bush nor Obama attacked the judiciary. 

foxcommander

This is pissfunny - This just shows how the current brainwashing by liberals isn't just limited to adults.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5317964951001/?#sp=show-clips

Love the Dallas snippet..
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

J70

Yes, because one couldn't go to some conservative event or protest and cobble together enough footage from idiots to paint them all as clueless, ill-informed morons or wasters.

BTW, you're doing a piss-poor job of debating and educating us supposedly brain-washed liberals foxcommander.

foxcommander

Quote from: J70 on February 10, 2017, 04:10:48 PM
Yes, because one couldn't go to some conservative event or protest and cobble together enough footage from idiots to paint them all as clueless, ill-informed morons or wasters.

BTW, you're doing a piss-poor job of debating and educating us supposedly brain-washed liberals foxcommander.

It's not a job, it's a hobby. People like yourself are too far gone to save.

These poor kids have been told President Trump is evil by their parents and teachers without knowing the first thing about him as indicated by the comments in that clip. That is worrying.

J70

Quote from: foxcommander on February 10, 2017, 04:57:17 PM

I'm subject to the same logic and reason as everyone else. If I'm not, you certainly haven't demonstrated that.

These poor kids have been told President Trump is evil by their parents and teachers without knowing the first thing about him as indicated by the comments in that clip. That is worrying.

If that is worrying, then what about all the kids who appeared and appear at pro-Trump rallies or wore "Jail Hillary" t-shirts? Are they more informed and better versed?

omochain

Quote from: foxcommander on February 10, 2017, 03:19:39 PM
This is pissfunny - This just shows how the current brainwashing by liberals isn't just limited to adults.

Please explain to me how that demonstrates brainwashing. It's just a selectively edited  typical "fair and balanced" hit piece on some high school kids who preferred to attend a march against Trump over going to school.
All from the school of Roger Ailes where you get all of your BS. Now please tell me again who is the brainwashed one, a  mhadra rua

foxcommander

Quote from: J70 on February 10, 2017, 05:17:22 PM

I'm subject to the same logic and reason as everyone else. If I'm not, you certainly haven't demonstrated that.

If that is worrying, then what about all the kids who appeared and appear at pro-Trump rallies or wore "Jail Hillary" t-shirts? Are they more informed and better versed?

Electioneering - you know there's always some of that. Enda and Co are known to throw some mud if it gets a few votes.

But this is post election and the democrats can't let it go. Encouraging kids not old enough to vote and understand the issues to go out and protest is irresponsible.

Fake Pocahontas (Senator Warren) and the likes of her think their job is to block and smear President Trump and his team at every opportunity to score cheap points. It's about time she showed actual leadership instead of throwing hissy fits. The way it's going she's not making a great case to run in 2020 for President.

foxcommander

Quote from: omochain on February 10, 2017, 06:12:45 PM
Quote from: foxcommander on February 10, 2017, 03:19:39 PM

Please explain to me how that demonstrates brainwashing. It's just a selectively edited  typical "fair and balanced" hit piece on some high school kids who preferred to attend a march against Trump over going to school.
All from the school of Roger Ailes where you get all of your BS. Now please tell me again who is the brainwashed one, a  mhadra rua

The bit where they are protesting against something they have vaguely heard about and are treating it as fact but they don't actually know the real details. That bit.

The most popular girl in school told me J70 has cooties and he's been caught kissing Eamonnca1*. This might not be true but what the hell. Let's spread it on Facebook.

Same thing.

* - to repeat this is not factually correct at time of going to press

seafoid

Quote from: foxcommander on February 10, 2017, 06:23:13 PM

Electioneering - you know there's always some of that. Enda and Co are known to throw some mud if it gets a few votes.

But this is post election and the democrats can't let it go. Encouraging kids not old enough to vote and understand the issues to go out and protest is irresponsible.

Fake Pocahontas (Senator Warren) and the likes of her think their job is to block and smear President Trump and his team at every opportunity to score cheap points. It's about time she showed actual leadership instead of throwing hissy fits. The way it's going she's not making a great case to run in 2020 for President.
Trump's UK visit will happen when Parliament is in recess so as to avoid protests.
And he'll be behind a cordon for most of the time
the guy is a liability and it's only 2 weeks in

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/feb/10/british-officials-drop-plans-donald-trump-address-parliament-queen-elizabeth

foxcommander

Quote from: seafoid on February 10, 2017, 06:35:52 PM
Quote from: foxcommander on February 10, 2017, 06:23:13 PM

Trump's UK visit will happen when Parliament is in recess so as to avoid protests.
And he'll be behind a cordon for most of the time
the guy is a liability and it's only 2 weeks in

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/feb/10/british-officials-drop-plans-donald-trump-address-parliament-queen-elizabeth

If the people/media in the USA hadn't reacted to the Trump win in this manner do you think other countries would have followed suit? It reminds me of the hysteria when Princess Diana died.