QuoteThats a very crude post

It is more than that. It is harassment.
MWWSI 2017

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

illdecide

Quote from: downgirl on October 30, 2008, 07:53:33 PM
Quote from: illdecide on October 29, 2008, 03:53:46 PM
I still can't believe i havent PM'ed her yet. Playing hard to get...If your good looking with the right stats this thread will smash the record and if your not good looking and you want to slow the interest down put you're bebo page up like Downgirl did...she was relegated quicker than Derby county...lol

Thanks for that illdecide...didn't stop you from PMing me though did it???

Well Downgirl i was just trying to be nice and the we bits of flirting was just to boost your confidence as you seem to lack some
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

cavan4ever

How many slags are on the board now?

Stalin

A single death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic

ziggysego

leenie hasn't been back since. She must have met someone and forgotten about me  :'(
Testing Accessibility

Medic

i can empathise with that. i'm not happy being a singleton or having my self-esteem trampled into the ground :(
All Things Dr. Karl Raymond Marx Kennedy  - https://allthingsdockarlkennedy-blog.tumblr.com/

maggie

Good thread.  :D   :D

Although-not sure if any actual advice was given. :-\

ziggysego

No advice maggie, but she got a date with me. However it appears she got a better offer at the weekend and I am just a broken shell of a man that I once was :'(
Testing Accessibility

maggie

maybe she has joined OWC to see what advice them boyos come up with

ziggysego

Could explain why I got banned from the owc today for no reason maggie
Testing Accessibility

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: illdecide on October 31, 2008, 09:40:27 AM
I still can't believe i havent PM'ed her yet. Playing hard to get...If your good looking with the right stats this thread will smash the record and if your not good looking and you want to slow the interest down put you're bebo page up like Downgirl did...she was relegated quicker than Derby county...lol

Well Downgirl i was just trying to be nice and the we bits of flirting was just to boost your confidence as you seem to lack some

:D

Bad ****!

kinghen

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on November 03, 2008, 05:48:09 PM
Quote from: illdecide on October 31, 2008, 09:40:27 AM

:D

Bad c**t!

onl to the rescue

miss mess

This is madness, leenie, what the hell would you be advertising for a man on this?!?  Do you not go out at the weekends?