Names that sound like a Joke !

Started by Hoof Hearted, October 15, 2008, 01:18:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maddog

Through work Ive encountered a funki awanabee in Nigeria, a Kok Spillhard in Rotterdam and a lisa blows in Felixstowe (does she indeed). Our Hong Kong office is a laugh reading their names. Our company being as arrogant as they are insist that they all take english frist names so you end up with Joyce So Man Chak, Connie Yun Qing Deng, Cynthia Chun Hua Fan, Lily Li Li Fu, Yue Hu, Grace Ting Ting Huang, Maggie Mo, and Paddy Creamof sum yung guy, ok not the last one

Hardy

Our neighbour is called Hugh Ryan. I never thought anything of it until my kids started calling him Mr. Pee.

There was a lad from Termonfeckin, called Fechin Wrath, after the local patron saint. He got into fierce trouble with the British army when he was stopped one day. (Termonfeckin people, like most of us are not great at pronouncing their th's).

- Brit army bloke (a black man) - "What's your name?"
- "Feckin Rat".
Box in the head.

- Where are you from?
- Termonfeckin.
Another box in the head.

- You're a long way from home, Paddy.
- I don't see any f'n banana trees around here.
Four wheels taken off car and f'ed into a field.

The Iceman

theres a lad in my office here called ERIC DICK

one of the girls in another department is called Kim Cumashot

both can be found on the staff directory
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

The Watcher Pat

Quote from: The Gs Man on October 15, 2008, 02:53:31 PM
Quote from: The Watcher Pat on October 15, 2008, 02:20:53 PM
My mate reliably informes me theres a girl lives beside him in Andytown called Anita Dick....

Does she have a brother Howard?

Dont know...I'll ask!
There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

tbrick18

Did any1 see the second Charlies Angels film.?
Drew Barrymores real name in it was Helen Zaas.

Or what about meet the Fochers? There was Harry Focher, Pamela Martha Focher, Gay Focher, Dom Focher....cant remember the rest but there were loads.

nrico2006

I met a Pete Burns who actually was badly disfigured due to a fire.

Also ran into a Teresa Green in Supermacs in Galway before.

See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gag_name
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Tony Baloney

Hank Everlast

Quote from: Orior on October 15, 2008, 02:18:14 PM
Jon Tickle, of Big Brother fame, has a sister called Tess (apparently)

Dick Soft, was head if Fingal County Council?

Dick Long, worked for an IT company in England. Imagine the scene, you're running a workshoop with 15 people, and you open with a round the table introduce yourself "hello my name is Dick Long"... snigger... snigger... "quiet please!"

not forgetting dick spring...

there was a foreign girl in my class at uni called Mia wyoh.... 'think cats'

el_cuervo_fc

There used to be a man that worked upstairs in this building called 'willie seaman'

5 Sams

What in the nayma jaysus was Gary Neville's grandmother and grandda thinking of?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neville_Neville

The Aristocrat Years

Puckoon

Former principal of Gillygooley primary school

Ivor Rabbitte

Candyman

There's a Pete Burns in Armagh, lives in Tin-Town. He's disfigured from a fire years and years ago at the back of the house...

Canalman

Brother's mate's father is a Don Gannon.

Worked in Australia with a Mike Tyson and wait for it , a lad from England (ie a Pom) called Robin Hood.

Not really joke names I know .

Puckoon

I work with a lady called Bernie Mack