You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

Quote from: hardstation on December 21, 2007, 08:53:46 PM
Daniel O'Donnell and his fecking weirdo fans (friends).

Watching UTV? My Dad's watching that too. Had to leave the room.
Testing Accessibility

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Square Ball

but thon other bollix Nolan is one BBC1, look at those tacky houses
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Puckoon

Quote from: hardstation on December 21, 2007, 08:38:04 PM
Standing on a f**king hoor of a plug with only a pair of rolling rocks on my plates of meat.
FFFFFFFFFFFFCCCCCCCCCCCCUUUUUUUUUKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!

And you have the barefaced cheek to bring up some americanisms Ive used? FFS, you havnt even used the correct rhyming slang there you eejit! ;)

HowdyDoody

Puckoon

Well we could always discuss it over a few britneys, and I dont want to get in any barney, but so far I get the impression that yours isnt the Georgie. ;)

I never learned West Belfast ryhming slang, but I was subjected to a cross between Cockney, omagh and belfast rhyming slang for 4 years at Queens.

Square Ball

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

pintsofguinness

Yon bollocks Nolan.

Dropping something and it disappears.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

DrinkingHarp

Christmas Shopping

Going into the store and the people ahead of you come to a dead stop inside the doors - go LEFT or RIGHT then decide which way your going NOT right in the entrance.

Three SLOW people walking in front of you in the store and when there is an opening to pass they expand outwards so you can't pass.

10 minutes of this and I headed right out, gift cards and cash now for presents.

Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

pintsofguinness

QuoteGoing into the store and the people ahead of you come to a dead stop inside the doors - go LEFT or RIGHT then decide which way your going NOT right in the entrance.

Three SLOW people walking in front of you in the store and when there is an opening to pass they expand outwards so you can't pass.

I hear you!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

The Real Laoislad

I met Daniel O'Donnell and his missues in Melbourne a few years ago..I insulted his missues by telling her i didn't like Daniels music..Why was she so surprised?
You'll Never Walk Alone.

5 Sams

Getting bingoed at the work Chrimbo Do and dropping your phone into the fcukin toilet.  >:(
The Aristocrat Years

heganboy

5sams, goldenyears and the boys have their work do in newry tomorrow night, I'd say there'll be worse than a few urine soaked phones, it'll be hard to top one lassie breaking both wrists though...
Goldenyears could find himself waking up in the stables
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

5 Sams

The Aristocrat Years

the Deel Rover

When your driving on a main road and an artic pulls out in front you from a sideroad  like your f**king invisible, just happened to me now stupid fcuk  >:( >:( >:(
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001