Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trileacman

The amount of people getting off with murder by claiming insanity. Really pisses me off. A 28 year old in Donegal beaten to death and strangled in her own home and the accused got off with it.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

seafoid

Quote from: trileacman on March 23, 2023, 01:37:58 PM
The amount of people getting off with murder by claiming insanity. Really pisses me off. A 28 year old in Donegal beaten to death and strangled in her own home and the accused got off with it.
They don't get off with it. They are held in the Central Mental Hospital.
Stephen Silver claimed mental illness for his crime and was sent to the CMH who kicked him out as a fraud.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Milltown Row2

The French love a good riot... wrecking the place because of changing the pension age to 64!! What was it set at? 60?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on March 24, 2023, 07:01:13 PM

2 years? Christ!! People living longer this has to be looked at! Probably be 68 before I retire, dead by 74
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

AustinPowers

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 24, 2023, 06:49:57 PM
The French love a good riot... wrecking the place because of changing the pension age to 64!! What was it set at? 60?

Fair play.  The French  take no shite. 

imtommygunn

There's significantly more to take to the streets for in this part of the world but not really in the dna. Imagine they were pulling some of the stunts they pull in the uk in France.

marty34

Quote from: AustinPowers on March 24, 2023, 07:36:02 PM

True.

We, in Ireland, always complain but do sfa about it.

Imagine the housing crisis in France, there'd be carnage.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: marty34 on March 24, 2023, 09:07:52 PM
Quote from: AustinPowers on March 24, 2023, 07:36:02 PM

True.

We, in Ireland, always complain but do sfa about it.

Imagine the housing crisis in France, there'd be carnage.

Yeah the troubles was sfa  ::)

imtommygunn

Milltown Row2

Quote from: imtommygunn on March 24, 2023, 09:32:26 PM
Not quite the same thing really...

No, it's not complaining about pensions at 64, just freedom from the Brits

Olly

Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

David McKeown

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 23, 2023, 07:50:22 AM
Quote from: Eire90 on March 23, 2023, 04:16:14 AM
how do people know they are getting better quality if they pay 100 pound for pure dealer could just say its pure when  its the same as the cheaper bags just seems like a way for dealers to scam to me.

I'd say it would be very bad business if you sell something that doesn't hit the mark, you wouldn't be in business to long selling crap. I know they are low life's but they ain't stupid

Police up here tend to claim that Coke sold in NI is around 7% pure with a high of about 15-20% which they claimed was the usual for England.  Last expert I used said that's bullshit and anything less than 20% pure would be considered shite over here with about 35% being the norm.  They reckoned about 80% pure was the norm in England 
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

general_lee

Quote from: David McKeown on March 24, 2023, 11:28:54 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 23, 2023, 07:50:22 AM
Quote from: Eire90 on March 23, 2023, 04:16:14 AM
how do people know they are getting better quality if they pay 100 pound for pure dealer could just say its pure when  its the same as the cheaper bags just seems like a way for dealers to scam to me.

I'd say it would be very bad business if you sell something that doesn't hit the mark, you wouldn't be in business to long selling crap. I know they are low life's but they ain't stupid
Police up here tend to claim that Coke sold in NI is around 7% pure with a high of about 15-20% which they claimed was the usual for England.  Last expert I used said that's bullshit and anything less than 20% pure would be considered shite over here with about 35% being the norm.  They reckoned about 80% pure was the norm in England 
So they exaggerate the value whenever they get a bust but minimise the purity?

J70

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-65071989.amp

Wasn't there a Simpsons episode years ago about this exact thing?

People freaking out over Michaelangelo's David? And where the f**k else except Florida?

The world is going to hell in a hand basket.