R.I.P. Farrandeelin

Started by saffronandblue, February 05, 2023, 07:10:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David McKeown

Terrible news. My condolences to his family and friends.
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

An Fhairche Abu

That is shocking news, so sad for his family and friends. RIP

Milltown Row2

Terrible news, posted less than a week ago..

RIP Far
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

maggie

Very sorry to hear this. Rest In Peace Brendan. Thinking of his wife and 2 young children tonight.

trueblue1234

Very sad. An informative and entertaining poster. Will be sadly missed. Condolences to his wife and family. And to the wider Mayo community. RIP.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

brokencrossbar1

An awful shock. We became virtual friends in 'real life' and I would have chatted with him over the years about football, Knockmore and memories of the club finals. It was his wee girls 1st birthday a few weeks ago as well. Terrible tragedy. RIP

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

weareros

Terrible tragic news. God bless his family. Always a fine poster and would occasionally brave it to post on Ros forum and always had something classy to say. So so sad. Rest in peace Farrandeelin.

Substandard

RIP, saddened to hear this.  Always came across as a decent skin, a loss to this forum, but that pales into insignificance compared to the loss to family and friends.
Ar dheis Dé go raibh a anam.

Tubberman

Shocked to read this when I got back from Armagh, the type of game he'd have had plenty to say about!
Always seemed a very decent genuine fella, didn't know he had two small kids, just awful. RIP.
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

Hoof Hearted

What happened, was he unwell ?
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

Tony Baloney

RIP Farr. Seemed like a nice chap on here.

GAABoardMod5

Itchy

RIP. Very surreal, he was just doing his league predictions on here a few days ago. Thoughts with his family and friends.

Cunny Funt

Sad to hear of the passing of Far. Informed poster and without him this place will be a poorer place. RIP