R.I.P. Farrandeelin

Started by saffronandblue, February 05, 2023, 07:10:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

saffronandblue

R.I.P. Farrandeelin.  Passed away today, only a young man with a very young family.  He would have been on here posting this evening had things been different. A gentleman and great servant of Knockmore GAA here in his beloved Co. Mayo.

omagh_gael

Quote from: saffronandblue on February 05, 2023, 07:10:11 PM
R.I.P. Farrandeelin.  Passed away today, only a young man with a very young family.  He would have been on here posting this evening had things been different. A gentleman and great servant of Knockmore GAA here in his beloved Co. Mayo.

That is absolutely shocking, he was a firm fixture here for years and I always enjoyed his posts. May he rest in peace.

Sean3

Totally shocked by this. Always a fair observer of all things GAA and his beloved Mayo. Thinking of his family may he rest in peace.

straightred

seafoid

Absolutely shocking news.  I always enjoyed his posts. Thoughts are with his family.
RIP.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Saffrongael

Terrible news, he always seemed like a good spud

Was he unwell ?
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

Rossfan

Quote from: straightred on February 05, 2023, 03:39:48 PM
huge win for roscommon

Ah sure it's only th'oul League

So sorry to hear about Farrandeelin,  we enjoyed a few comments over the years and he occasionally posted a farr1 on srolensheep
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

From the Bunker

Jez, that's a shock! He was an old skool poster here. RIP

joemamas

Shocked to hear that. PM him on occasion over the years on Mayo stuff.
Condolences to his wife and family. that is terrible.

OrchardOrange

RIP Farrandeelin. Thoughts are with the family

tonto1888

Bloody hell. I'm sorry to hear that. Puts everything else into perspective. RIP

Captain Obvious

That's shocking came across as a decent chap. Condolences to his family.

Oraisteach

Rois

I am so so sorry to hear this news. He has been here on the board a long time. Sincere condolences to his family.

pbat

Sad news, RIP. He would have had plenty to dissect from today's fair.