No - Typical Nordies causing mischief as usual
21 (13.4%)
Should not have to. GAA HQ should already have called a replay
106 (67.5%)

Total Members Voted: 157

Voting closed: January 26, 2023, 11:37:12 AM

RedHand88

Quote from: seafoid on January 25, 2023, 07:48:32 PM
I wonder will this impact attendance levels at the Kilmacud Crokes Sevens later in the summer.

Won't it be the Kilmacrud Crokes Eights now?

Jeepers Creepers

Quote from: RedHand88 on January 25, 2023, 07:50:10 PM
I wonder will this impact attendance levels at the Kilmacud Crokes Sevens later in the summer.

For Kilmacaud. 7's for everyone else

Milltown Row2

Certainly impacted your posts!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

seafoid

Quote from: RedHand88 on January 25, 2023, 07:50:10 PM

Or the Kilmacud Jokes
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Franko

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 25, 2023, 07:06:22 PM
Quote from: seafoid on January 25, 2023, 05:05:42 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 25, 2023, 03:34:58 PM
Anyways, lets see how KC approach this when given their options by Croke, we need to take away the ambiguity of the rules, they are so open to 'abuse' they ain't clear cut and the process of appeals seems flawed also.

Westbound, KC didn't send on 16 or 17 players they started each half with 15 and made subs during that time, the process of games being restarted after a sub was made wasn't adhered to, that wasn't KC's fault, we are talking about 30 seconds or so, there was a mistake, no doubt unwittingly by some official and this is what we have.
KC management also made a mistake in ensuring that the FF didn't leave the pitch. You can't blame everything on the officials.

By the rules what did KC do wrong? Btw I'm blaming the timing the occasion the hype of those last 30 seconds, I've managed our seniors in All Ireland semi and club final at Croke, it's a hazy crazy period when your team is in the melting pot like my semi final was!

Also you really need to lie down and rest your head! You've literally lost the run of yourself lately  ;D

I don't know why you find this so difficult to understand

They had too many players on the bloody field.  The rules say 15, they had 16

Yer bleatin on about stupid procedures and slips to feckin fourth officials, and claptrap about 'hazy times'

None of that matters one shite

They broke one of the core rules of the game at an absolutely critical time of the game... in all All Ireland Final

As they say in the courtroom dramas

Those are the facts, and they are undisputed

Franko

Quote from: lenny on January 25, 2023, 06:39:06 PM
The more this goes on the more I think KC will be awarded the title with no sanction at all. They did everything by the book. They sent the subs to the sideline to go on and it was the fault of the officials who didn't ensure 2 players left the field first. The ref seems to have been aware that the players hadn't left the field but allowed Glen the quick 45 and they almost got a goal from it. Immediately after the 45 the ref ensured the player went off. This rule is intended for teams who try to sneak players on without going through the correct procedures.

Clutching... badly

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Franko on January 25, 2023, 09:52:57 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 25, 2023, 07:06:22 PM
Quote from: seafoid on January 25, 2023, 05:05:42 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 25, 2023, 03:34:58 PM
Anyways, lets see how KC approach this when given their options by Croke, we need to take away the ambiguity of the rules, they are so open to 'abuse' they ain't clear cut and the process of appeals seems flawed also.

Westbound, KC didn't send on 16 or 17 players they started each half with 15 and made subs during that time, the process of games being restarted after a sub was made wasn't adhered to, that wasn't KC's fault, we are talking about 30 seconds or so, there was a mistake, no doubt unwittingly by some official and this is what we have.
KC management also made a mistake in ensuring that the FF didn't leave the pitch. You can't blame everything on the officials.

By the rules what did KC do wrong? Btw I'm blaming the timing the occasion the hype of those last 30 seconds, I've managed our seniors in All Ireland semi and club final at Croke, it's a hazy crazy period when your team is in the melting pot like my semi final was!

Also you really need to lie down and rest your head! You've literally lost the run of yourself lately  ;D

I don't know why you find this so difficult to understand

They had too many players on the bloody field.  The rules say 15, they had 16

Yer bleatin on about stupid procedures and slips to feckin fourth officials, and claptrap about 'hazy times'

None of that matters one shite

They broke one of the core rules of the game at an absolutely critical time of the game... in all All Ireland Final

As they say in the courtroom dramas

Those are the facts, and they are undisputed

What rule did KC break? The ref didn't stop play to ensure the player left the pitch! There is no rule to say KC have to make sure their player left when sub'd, if there is put it up!

They notified all that needed to be notified, the player didn't come off until the ref told him when he realised the player was still on.

I suppose you think they did it on purpose? What I'm sure of is a rule was broken in allowing an extra player on the pitch by the officials without taking the other one off! KC or any team can't put a player on without being allowed by the 4th official who would have collected the slips and informed the ref.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

WT4E

The onus is always with the player and the club  as you can't have refs at every level in every county managing subs to that extent.

RandyDupree

Quote from: seafoid on January 25, 2023, 06:38:34 PM
Former GAA President Nicky Brennan on OTB

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wh08-edCubM&t=3450s

Why are you always posting that OTB rubbish. Are you a part of them?

Franko

Ah Christ of almighty

It's like talking to a door.  A stupid door

They broke the rule that says you can only have a max of 15 players on the field

How they broke it or why they broke it or whose fault it was that they broke it is only relevant in mitigation

And no, I don't think they did it on purpose at all

But they were very careless

Milltown Row2

Quote from: WT4E on January 25, 2023, 10:13:16 PM
The onus is always with the player and the club  as you can't have refs at every level in every county managing subs to that extent.

You're making that up, referee restarts the game after the substitute has left the pitch, it's a standard process up and down the country, in this occasion it wasn't followed.

If the onus is not on the ref and we allow the clubs to regulate that then you'd see a lot worse this season.

Wildweasel74

Reffing must be bad in Antrim if your the standard! Your old dislike of anything Derry badly rolling through here.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Franko on January 25, 2023, 10:16:48 PM
Ah Christ of almighty

It's like talking to a door.  A stupid door

They broke the rule that says you can only have a max of 15 players on the field

How they broke it or why they broke it or whose fault it was that they broke it is only relevant in mitigation

And no, I don't think they did it on purpose at all

But they were very careless

So you haven't found the rule?

I've said there is a rule break and there are procedures that a forfeit, fine or replay will be determined by Croke.

You can bleat all you want