The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gmac

Quote from: dec on December 03, 2022, 06:35:22 PM
Quote from: Gmac on December 03, 2022, 06:26:51 PM
The twitter revelations show how corrupt the dnc are and everything has to be on the table and openly investigated including election fraud , the Biden criminal cartel and how compromised they are , audit of every dime sent to Ukraine, basically a criminal regime is in charge of the country.

The January 6th committee has been investigating the attempt by Trump and the Republicans to steal the 2020 presidential election. In Georgia there is an investigation into the Republican's attempt to appoint fake electors.
good , now let's do everything else

mrdeeds

The twitter revelations show how corrupt the dnc are and everything has to be on the table and openly investigated including election fraud , the Biden criminal cartel and how compromised they are , audit of every dime sent to Ukraine, basically a criminal regime is in charge of the country.

It also shows Trump broke the first ammendment.

Gmac

Quote from: mrdeeds on December 03, 2022, 06:45:14 PM

how did that happen?

Gabriel_Hurl

You'll have to explain that one to him - starting with what the first amendment means

screenexile

Quote from: Gmac on December 03, 2022, 06:47:23 PM

how did that happen?

The first amendment is about the Govt restricting free speech... Trump was the head of Govt in 2020 and contacted Twitter to get posts removed...

Gmac

Quote from: screenexile on December 03, 2022, 07:14:54 PM

how did that happen?

The first amendment is about the Govt restricting free speech... Trump was the head of Govt in 2020 and contacted Twitter to get posts removed...
im happy to let it all come out and be dealt with properly, you boys like to pick and choose the amendments you defend.  It's Typical of the looney left 99.99%is  about dnc and suppression of people and speech but let's concentrate on the 0.01 because it's Trump .

mrdeeds

Quote from: Gmac on December 03, 2022, 07:23:03 PM

how did that happen?

im happy to let it all come out and be dealt with properly, you boys like to pick and choose the amendments you defend.  It's Typical of the looney left 99.99%is  about dnc and suppression of people and speech but let's concentrate on the 0.01 because it's Trump .

I've criticised both Trump and Biden on here. But nice try. Trump broke the First Ammendment. Now that is a fact.

Gmac

Quote from: mrdeeds on December 03, 2022, 07:29:51 PM

how did that happen?

I've criticised both Trump and Biden on here. But nice try. Trump broke the First Ammendment. Now that is a fact.
good, so what should happen now ?

fearbrags

Quote from: Gmac on December 03, 2022, 07:42:38 PM

how did that happen?

The first amendment is about the Govt restricting free speech… Trump was the head of Govt in 2020 and contacted Twitter to get posts removed…
im happy to let it all come out and be dealt with properly, you boys like to pick and choose the amendments you defend.  It’s Typical of the looney left 99.99%is  about dnc and suppression of people and speech but let’s concentrate on the 0.01 because it’s Trump .

So what is new ? Trump had National Enquirer   ""catch and kill stories"'  Same shite ,  some  of the media do it because of partisan reasons others may do it because they dont trust 'the source,   I don't see the issue ,  I don't expect any media to tell the truth ? I don't see the issue , Have They/We decided that Twitter is suppose to be more Honest than the rest ?

whitey

Quote from: fearbrags on December 03, 2022, 09:30:30 PM

how did that happen?

So what is new ? Trump had National Enquirer   ""catch and kill stories"'  Same shite ,  some  of the media do it because of partisan reasons others may do it because they dont trust 'the source,   I don't see the issue ,  I don't expect any media to tell the truth ? I don't see the issue , Have They/We decided that Twitter is suppose to be more Honest than the rest ?

Never mind the National Inquirer

What about the main stream media?

Pushing a false story as true......the dossier/Russian Collusion

Pushing a true story as false.......Hunter Biden laptop

All in an effort to try and influence the outcomes of two elections

An absolute fvckin disgrace

fearbrags

Quote from: whitey on December 03, 2022, 09:48:17 PM

how did that happen?

Are Fox main stream? are newsmax??   Why do you expect media to be Honest ? BBC  honest ? really    Rte no cover ups ??   FFs I except Propaganda  form all news outlets etc  ? It doesnt bother me either way , Our politicians both here and at home lie all the time ? people swear in court and precede to forget everything and lie , Being like this for ever ? I just see it as normal , 

whitey

Quote from: fearbrags on December 03, 2022, 10:07:08 PM

how did that happen?

Are Fox main stream? are newsmax??   Why do you expect media to be Honest ? BBC  honest ? really    Rte no cover ups ??   FFs I except Propaganda  form all news outlets etc  ? It doesnt bother me either way , Our politicians both here and at home lie all the time ? people swear in court and precede to forget everything and lie , Being like this for ever ? I just see it as normal ,

Fox and CNN are mainstream would be regarded as ultra partisan.....one to the right and the other to the left

When you have so called respected and credible outlets the WaPo, NY Times and NPR being as dishonest and morally bankrupt as Fox......then you have a complete erosion of peoples faith n the media

I believe what I hear/read from these 3 outlets about as much as I believe Breitbart or Fox

Main Street

Quote from: whitey on December 03, 2022, 10:33:21 PM
Quote from: fearbrags on December 03, 2022, 10:07:08 PM

how did that happen?

Fox and CNN are mainstream would be regarded as ultra partisan.....one to the right and the other to the left

When you have so called respected and credible outlets the WaPo, NY Times and NPR being as dishonest and morally bankrupt as Fox......then you have a complete erosion of peoples faith n the media

I believe what I hear/read from these 3 outlets about as much as I believe Breitbart or Fox
It's a proven fact that people who use Fox News as their go to source for 'what's going on in this world', actually become progressively ignorant about what's actually going on in this world  ;D
Fox News is mostly about megaphoning 'news' that are non events.

Other that that, do you have the opinion that Russia did not seriously interfere in the 2016 pres. elections in favour of Trump?  Was it all just a mere coincidence that Russia's most prized 'useful idiot' WikiLeaks  just happened out of total coincidence  to make their timely intervention? Wise up, check out Russian Troll Factory, Ulitsa Savushkina,  St Petersburg.

Gmac

how did that happen?

you think Musk and Taibi made up the emails?
do you think the  laptop story is real ?
Did  killing that story affect the election ?
The FBI are in on this censorship too according to Zuckerberg, is that normal behavior for a country like the USA ? All this is common knowledge now and not from fox or oan

J70

how did that happen?

Speaking of f**king disgraces and lies...

The dossier stuff came out in January 2017, so it was hardly going to influence the election, was it?

And you continually push the Russia collusion as "false", as if there was zero reason to ask serious questions about this issue as the time, despite your knowing full well that there were multiple reasons to investigate it, starting with Manafort and Stone and going all the way through to Trump's continual attempts to obstruct the investigations and dangle pardons in front of would be witnesses.

And of course you ignore the context in which the Hunter Biden laptop story was treated with such well-justified skepticism at the time, with it being pushed by Giuliani, hardly a reliable witness and fresh from the attempts to blackmail Zelensky (resulting in the first impeachment) as well as the byline reporter at the Post publicly disavowing the laptop story.

Always the victims.