AI Hurling Championship 2024

Started by johnnycool, April 19, 2024, 11:29:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NAG1

Quote from: imtommygunn on Today at 08:31:28 AMI'm not convinced Shefflin is cutting it with Galway.

Cork are really up against it now and will have to beat Limerick or I would say they're out. Waterford need to beat Tipp or they're likely out too and same if Tipp don't beat Waterford. Tipp beating Waterford would help Cork a bi though.

I think Galway and Dublin should switch managers, O'D looks completely lost with Dublin doesn't seem to know how to progress them. Shefflin doesn't seem to be getting a tune out of Galway and IMO hasn't improved them either.

O'D back to Galway where he at least was passionate about it and knows the players, Shefflin to Dublin to bring that big name bounce and attract more players to the Dublin set up.

Both currently treading water and going no where fast.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: NAG1 on Today at 09:39:47 AM
Quote from: imtommygunn on Today at 08:31:28 AMI'm not convinced Shefflin is cutting it with Galway.

Cork are really up against it now and will have to beat Limerick or I would say they're out. Waterford need to beat Tipp or they're likely out too and same if Tipp don't beat Waterford. Tipp beating Waterford would help Cork a bi though.

I think Galway and Dublin should switch managers, O'D looks completely lost with Dublin doesn't seem to know how to progress them. Shefflin doesn't seem to be getting a tune out of Galway and IMO hasn't improved them either.

O'D back to Galway where he at least was passionate about it and knows the players, Shefflin to Dublin to bring that big name bounce and attract more players to the Dublin set up.

Would Henry look to come up to Antrim after Darren steps back?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

johnnycool

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on Today at 09:48:42 AM
Quote from: NAG1 on Today at 09:39:47 AM

Would Henry look to come up to Antrim after Darren steps back?

Cork job beckons for Henry

Darren may get total redemption in Tipp if Cahill doesn't get them out of Munster