Ulster JFC/IFC 2021.

Started by DownFanatic, October 27, 2021, 11:03:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HiMucker

Lol. That 2nd half was as good as I've seen us play in a long time. Hopefully we can keep the run going a put in another performance against Buttlersbridge.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: HiMucker on December 05, 2021, 05:22:50 PM
Lol. That 2nd half was as good as I've seen us play in a long time. Hopefully we can keep the run going a put in another performance against Buttlersbridge.

Didn't get but really seem to be growing in confidence, great talent in the team

Hoof Hearted

Battle of the bridge and the towns left now
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

Silver hill

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on December 05, 2021, 06:14:17 PM

Didn't get but really seem to be growing in confidence, great talent in the team

Derry City's finest Gael wasn't able to make the 3 mile round trip over to the West Bank for a feast of football. Were Utd on tv today?

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Silver hill on December 05, 2021, 11:59:54 PM

Derry City's finest Gael wasn't able to make the 3 mile round trip over to the West Bank for a feast of football. Were Utd on tv today?

Hardly d€€k head.. I was away watching Lisbellaw v Newry shamrocks. I live in the west bank btw. Done Slaughtneil v Loughgiel Camogs yesterday too. Where were you?

theticklemister

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on December 06, 2021, 12:12:12 AM

Hardly d€€k head.. I was away watching Lisbellaw v Newry shamrocks. I live in the west bank btw. Done Slaughtneil v Loughgiel Camogs yesterday too. Where were you?

Ooouuuccccccchhhhhhh!!

Man Down!

Silver hill

8) 8) 8) Hook line and sinker.

Tell the truth Fear, you were flat out in Mary Bs all day watching the Hoops in the ground ball?

theticklemister

Quote from: Silver hill on December 06, 2021, 10:32:34 AM

Tell the truth Fear, you were flat out in Mary Bs all day watching the Hoops in the ground ball?

The Celtic match started at 12 ; so he would have seen Steelstown's remarkable second half performance. But as Fear said,' he was watching the hurling. '

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Silver hill on December 06, 2021, 10:32:34 AM

Too far off the reservation for me, thats an "up the town" bar.

Well done to all the lads who have played with Na Magha there yesterday. Ben, Morgan, Cahir, Donncha, foxy. Good lads they are too, was at the Cloch Cheann Fhaola game, they are going to win this, get your culchie pennies on them

Silver hill

Steelstown were very impressive yesterday. Their use and retention of the ball was excellent. Too much pace and power all over the pitch

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

cut above the rest at this grade, too many gaps for other teams to plug

oakleaflad

Quote from: Silver hill on December 06, 2021, 12:33:56 PM
Steelstown were very impressive yesterday. Their use and retention of the ball was excellent. Too much pace and power all over the pitch
Steelstown were very good but the opposition were extremely poor tactically. I hope they don't let yesterday's game get to their head. The likes of Moortown would be a much bigger test.

DownFanatic

Ulster JFC

Preliminary Round

Sean McDermott's (Monaghan) 3-08 v Cookstown (Tyrone) 1-06

Quarter Finals

Denn (Cavan) 2-15 v St Comgall's (Antrim) 0-06
Donagh (Fermanagh) 0-07 v Desertmartin (Derry) 1-16
Aughlisnafin (Down) 0-07 v Downings (Donegal) 0-11
Belleeks (Armagh) 1-11 v Sean McDermott's (Monaghan) 0-16

Semi Finals

Downings v Sean McDermott's
Denn v Desertmartin

Ulster IFC

Preliminary Round

Cloughaneely (Donegal) 1-08 v Steelstown (Derry) 0-13

Quarter Finals

Moortown (Tyrone) 3-12 v Erne Gaels (Fermanagh) 2-05
Tir na nÓg (Antrim) 2-14 v Carrickcruppen (Armagh) 1-11
Butlersbridge (Cavan) 2-14 v An Riocht (Down) 2-11
Donaghmoyne (Monaghan) 2-07 v Steelstown (Derry) 4-13

Semi Finals

Moortown v Tir na nÓg
Butlersbridge v Steelstown

Milltown Row2

Quote from: oakleaflad on December 06, 2021, 01:05:31 PM
Steelstown were very good but the opposition were extremely poor tactically. I hope they don't let yesterday's game get to their head. The likes of Moortown would be a much bigger test.

or Tir na Og?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 06, 2021, 01:27:28 PM
Quote from: oakleaflad on December 06, 2021, 01:05:31 PM

or Tir na Og?

Canny see it