Death Notices

Started by Armagh4SamAgain, April 05, 2007, 03:25:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

glens abu

Quote from: T Fearon on July 30, 2013, 11:29:09 PM
Sarah Reavey, Whitecross,Armagh, who lost three sons in an appalling sectarian murder in January 1976.Her trauma was made worse just a few years ago when Paisley (feted by the likes of Ahern and other freestaters, big buddies with Mc Guinness) used Brit parliamentary privilege to falsely accuse another son of IRA membership,a lie which the old b**tard refuses to retract or apologise for, up to this day.ftp://

Very sad indeed,just a pity you had to use her death to take a swipe at politicians you don't like.As for McGuinness being big buddies with Paisley absolute nonsense, he worked with him on the best terms he could for the sake of our peace process,McGuinness has big problems with Paisley including him not apologising for that statement,as I am sure Paisley has with McGuinness but had to but these on the back burner for the sake of peace.

mouview

Michael Ansara, veteran Syrian-born actor, often played villains.

All of a Sludden

Jon Brookes drummer with The Charlatans has died aged 44.
I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

Dubh driocht

Paddy Leneghan, mother of Uachtaran na hEireann Mary, has died in Rostrevor. A native of Roscommon, he married a Dromara woman, Claire Mc Manus, and had nine children. A Publican on the Oldpark Road, Paddy and his family were at Clonard monastery in 1972 when the family home was attacked by the UVF wiith bullets and bombs. He moved the family to Rostrevor, ran a successful bar in the village and was a well respected and unassuming man who enjoyed the company of friends and family.

Fiodoir Ard Mhacha

Furniture designer Charles Pollock, who designed the ubiquitous 20th Century office chair, has died in a fire at his home in New York.

The Pollock Executive Chair, which he designed for Knoll in 1963, is one of the best-selling office chairs in history.
"Something wrong with your eyes?....
Yes, they're sensitive to questions!"

muppet

Quote from: Fiodoir Ard Mhacha on August 21, 2013, 01:57:28 PM

Furniture designer Charles Pollock, who designed the ubiquitous 20th Century office chair, has died in a fire at his home in New York.

The Pollock Executive Chair, which he designed for Knoll in 1963, is one of the best-selling office chairs in history.

Grassy?
MWWSI 2017

T Fearon

The father of Rufus T R.I.P Mr Mc G.

muppet

Quote from: T Fearon on August 24, 2013, 12:10:15 AM
The father of Rufus T R.I.P Mr Mc G.

Rufus T Firefly?

RIP.
MWWSI 2017

T Fearon

muppet

MWWSI 2017

Sandy Hill

Phil McGinn --a genuine GAA man and a true gentleman. R.I.P.
"Stercus accidit"

spuds

Sorry to hear of Harold, Drinking Harp and Rufus' losses.
Ar dheis Dé go raibh siad
"As I get older I notice the years less and the seasons more."
John Hubbard

Dougal Maguire

Folks some of you are sailing very close to the wind as regards Rule 3
Careful now

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Dougal Maguire on August 24, 2013, 01:32:32 PM
Folks some of you are sailing very close to the wind as regards Rule 3
I think that particular ship has sailed at this point.

stew

Very saddened to hear of the death of the great Phil McGinn, apart from raising a great family he was a storied educator, an author and was one of the best Gaels I ever had the pleasure of meeting.

My thoughts and prayers are with his family, especially his son whom I had the pleasure of playing football with for years.

RIP Mr McGinn.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.