Coleraine v Creggan - Coleraine

Final
Coleraine to win

Senior

Ballygalget v Loughgeil - Loughgeil
Lisbellaw v Slaughtneil- Slaughtneil

Final
Loughgeil to win
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Tony Baloney

+1 on your predictions for Intermediate and Senior nrico.

north aontroim gael

Seamroga in exile

"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

RealSpiritof98

Cuchulainns easy winners today v Bredagh

johnneycool

Quote from: RealSpiritof98 on October 07, 2013, 12:24:02 AM

Question;
what are Keady always deemed senior when the win the Armagh championship, yet Cuchulianns are in the intermediate?

Is it a club decision or a county board decision how you are graded or if you are previous intermediate winners?

nrico2006

Quote from: johnneycool on October 07, 2013, 08:53:04 AM

Question;
what are Keady always deemed senior when the win the Armagh championship, yet Cuchulianns are in the intermediate?

Is it a club decision or a county board decision how you are graded?

Same with all the counties, if you win the provincial title at one level you go up to the next level when you win the County title again.  Keady won the Ulster IHC a few years ago so have to go into the senior club championship now when they win Armagh (think this rule applies for 5 years).  ame happened with Middletown until they won the Ulster IHC.  Burt were still going into the junior until 2 years ago and this year Coalisland won the Tyrone title but couldn't go into Ulster as they had won the Ulster Junior a few years ago.  Someone else went in as the Tyrones representatives in their place this year
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Milltown Row2

Quote from: nrico2006 on October 07, 2013, 09:34:40 AM
Quote from: johnneycool on October 07, 2013, 08:53:04 AM

Question;

Is it a club decision or a county board decision how you are graded?

Same with all the counties, if you win the provincial title at one level you go up to the next level when you win the County title again.  Keady won the Ulster IHC a few years ago so have to go into the senior club championship now when they win Armagh (think this rule applies for 5 years).  ame happened with Middletown until they won the Ulster IHC.  Burt were still going into the junior until 2 years ago and this year Coalisland won the Tyrone title but couldn't go into Ulster as they had won the Ulster Junior a few years ago.  Someone else went in as the Tyrones representatives in their place this year

Yeah 5 years seems to be the rule if you win Ulster, though its been more than 5 years since Keady won I'd asume
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

nrico2006

Aye, think they could go back into the Ulster IHC if they had won the Armagh Championship this year, wonder if they would have or would they have shown ambition.  I remember Gort Na Mona won it a few times, dunno how they were allowed to re-enter though. 

Milltown Row2

Quote from: nrico2006 on October 07, 2013, 10:27:42 AM
Aye, think they could go back into the Ulster IHC if they had won the Armagh Championship this year, wonder if they would have or would they have shown ambition.  I remember Gort Na Mona won it a few times, dunno how they were allowed to re-enter though.
Yeah I think it changed as clubs were re- entering it. It makes sense though, if you win Ulster you should be entering your senior grade and at least give it a bash, we've had strange results since winning Ulster, beat handy the following year and then beat Dunloy in the senior championship only to lose by a point in injury time to Cushendall in the semi final, to getting hammered out of sight this year by Loughgiel, though they have hammered everyone else.

We'll stick to the senior championship for a while, as we are div 1 next season so better games and better prep for the senior championship. No doubt though we may drop back down a grade, yo yo club in hurling anyway
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

johnneycool

Surely of the Gorts won Ulster, they won Antrim and then would be playing in the antrim senior championship, unless they played senior one year and then dropped back down the following year where the 5 year rule kicks in.

So Lisbellaw are tied into the senior championship for 5 years..

Anyone know how the Creggan Kilclief game when in Downpatrick?

Antrim Coaster

nrico2006

Quote from: johnneycool on October 07, 2013, 10:55:07 AM

Surely of the Gorts won Ulster, they won Antrim and then would be playing in the antrim senior championship, unless they played senior one year and then dropped back down the following year where the 5 year rule kicks in.

So Lisbellaw are tied into the senior championship for 5 years..

Anyone know how the Creggan Kilclief game when in Downpatrick?

I think they did play senior and drop down but since then the 5 year rule has came in.  Lisbellaw have won both the Junior and Intermediate and can't see them not winning the Fermanagh senior anytime soon so they are in the Ulster senior for the next few years.