Author Topic: Sinn Fein? They have gone away, you know.  (Read 845182 times)

trueblue1234

• View Profile
Re: Sinn Fein? They have gone away, you know.
« Reply #8775 on: June 22, 2022, 02:50:33 PM »
What do SF do with all the money?
Why don't you become a member and ask them? I'd guess a lot is spent on paying activists councillors etc... I don't know and I am no more bothered about how they spend the money than I am about FF, FG or the SDLP. But before you cast your nod and a wink accusations why don't you investigate and call them out on the facts?

its easier to make nod and a wink accusations though

I haven't made any accusations. I have asked a simple question. SF are the richest political party in Ireland. They raise million in America that cannot be spent in Ireland. They got a huge donation in GB that they filtered through their UK party rather than their Irish party. If we are to believe what we are told their MLAs, TDs etc only take an average industrial wage although this has been provided to be wrong on some occasions.  I think these are genuine questions. SF apologists on here are the ones who make it out like they are hiding something.

Do you want people to guess? My money is on stationary. Bet all the SF politicians have a room at home full of biros and sticky notes.

Or you could find out and tell us if there’s an issue and then we’d have something to discuss instead of getting annoyed cause no one is jumping to your tune.

Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

• View Profile
« Reply #8776 on: June 22, 2022, 04:14:43 PM »
Biggest landlord party in the North, not sure about the south. Very few dont have a second home in Donegal, hard on an industrial wage

marty34

• View Profile
« Reply #8777 on: June 22, 2022, 04:45:40 PM »
Biggest landlord party in the North, not sure about the south. Very few dont have a second home in Donegal, hard on an industrial wage

Interesting.

Do you have a report/stats for that?

I'd say a good few established mlas have property somewhere, apart feom their own dwelling.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

• View Profile
« Reply #8778 on: June 22, 2022, 05:45:22 PM »

Interesting.

I'd say a good few established mlas have property somewhere, apart feom their own dwelling.

naw not to the same extent as SF, not a chance. You would know as a SF supporter yourself

marty34

• View Profile
« Reply #8779 on: June 22, 2022, 06:45:07 PM »

Interesting.

naw not to the same extent as SF, not a chance. You would know as a SF supporter yourself

How would I know...if you don't know?

Wildweasel74

• View Profile
« Reply #8780 on: June 22, 2022, 10:00:25 PM »
If they on a industrial wage how can they afford 2 houses? Many person I know, on alot more money an Industrial wage are hard pressed running one.

Snapchap

• View Profile
« Reply #8781 on: June 22, 2022, 10:09:23 PM »

And of course you'll have no problem providing the evidence/statistics to verify both those claims?

RedHand88

• View Profile
« Reply #8782 on: June 22, 2022, 10:26:13 PM »
Wasn't the industrial wage policy openly scrapped a few years ago as too many professionals were leaving the party?

trueblue1234

• View Profile
« Reply #8783 on: June 22, 2022, 10:37:59 PM »

Interesting.

How could anyone argue with those facts and figures. 😂

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

• View Profile
« Reply #8784 on: June 22, 2022, 11:32:44 PM »
Mr Gerry O hara . Mr Raymond McCartney. Miss Martina Anderson. Miss Elisha McCallion.Mr Gerry Adams(long before he earned any legit dough). And the list goes on. That's just my own area. If there are any free state shinners on here don't even bother replying . Your answers don't count , yes haven't a baldies about North

trueblue1234

• View Profile
« Reply #8785 on: June 22, 2022, 11:36:21 PM »
Mr Gerry O hara . Mr Raymond McCartney. Miss Martina Anderson. Miss Elisha McCallion.Mr Gerry Adams(long before he earned any legit dough). And the list goes on. That's just my own area. If there are any free state shinners on here don't even bother replying . Your answers don't count , yes haven't a baldies about North

Does any politicians from other parties own more than one property? Be good to, you know, compare it to something?

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

• View Profile
« Reply #8786 on: June 23, 2022, 12:04:19 AM »

Does any politicians from other parties own more than one property? Be good to, you know, compare it to something?

I know Eastwoods into bars etc . Point is these all had these houses when they were not even on big salaries( or in some cases no clear income). Very odd that

Snapchap

• View Profile
« Reply #8787 on: June 23, 2022, 07:47:09 AM »

And of course you'll have no problem providing the evidence/statistics to verify both those claims?

So no then.

trailer

• View Profile
« Reply #8788 on: June 23, 2022, 09:58:21 AM »
The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

• View Profile
« Reply #8789 on: June 23, 2022, 10:23:06 AM »
The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

On the head