Sinn Fein? They have gone away, you know.

Started by Trevor Hill, January 18, 2010, 12:28:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

muppet

Quote from: Nally Stand on February 03, 2013, 08:47:01 PM
Quote from: muppet on February 03, 2013, 08:36:40 PM
I am not interested in your clutching of 90 year old straws.

I am against the shooting of innocent Irish people, you seem to disagree with that.
You won't grasp 90 year old straws but you'll happily grab 20/30 year old ones? How unsurprisingly convenient!! Out of curiosity, and for a fifth time, the organisation that won your freedom shot many of their own people, do you condemn that organisation in it's entirety?

I am against the shooting of innocent Irish people. It isn't very difficult really.
MWWSI 2017

Nally Stand

Quote from: muppet on February 03, 2013, 08:54:55 PM

I am against the shooting of innocent Irish people, you seem to disagree with that.
You won't grasp 90 year old straws but you'll happily grab 20/30 year old ones? How unsurprisingly convenient!! Out of curiosity, and for a fifth time, the organisation that won your freedom shot many of their own people, do you condemn that organisation in it's entirety?

I am against the shooting of innocent Irish people. It isn't very difficult really.

Answering my question shouldn't be too hard either. For a sixth time, the organisation that won your freedom shot many of their own people, do you condemn that organisation in it's entirety?
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

muppet

Quote from: Nally Stand on February 03, 2013, 08:57:41 PM

Answering my question shouldn't be too hard either. For a sixth time, the organisation that won your freedom shot many of their own people, do you condemn that organisation in it's entirety?

Many organisations won my freedom.

I am against the shooting of innocent Irish people.
MWWSI 2017

Nally Stand

Quote from: muppet on February 03, 2013, 09:01:22 PM

And do you condemn in their entirety those organisations, like the Old IRA, which shot many of their own people?
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

muppet

Quote from: Nally Stand on February 03, 2013, 09:04:52 PM

And do you condemn in their entirety those organisations, like the Old IRA, which shot many of their own people?

You appear to be some sort of whataboutery champion. That must be nice for you.

Me, I am against the shooting of my fellow Irishmen.
MWWSI 2017

Nally Stand

Quote from: muppet on February 03, 2013, 09:06:41 PM

Squirming under the weight of your own hypocrisy!! We were talking about last weeks evebts in Louth when you decided to harp back 20/30 years. Whataboutery that's called. You dodging if the question is beyond comical. Making your hypocrasy as plain as day for all to see!

For a seventh time, do you condemn in their entirety those organisations which won your freedom, like the Old IRA, which shot many of their own people?

muppet

Quote from: Nally Stand on February 03, 2013, 09:27:31 PM

Squirming under the weight of your own hypocrisy!! We were talking about last weeks evebts in Louth when you decided to harp back 20/30 years. Whataboutery that's called. You dodging if the question is beyond comical. Making your hypocrasy as plain as day for all to see!

For a seventh time, do you condemn in their entirety those organisations which won your freedom, like the Old IRA, which shot many of their own people?

I am against the shooting of my fellow Irishmen.

It is amazing how uncomfortable that statement makes you. You can't live with it at all. You aren't remotely interested in Irish freedom as you can't even let me make that statement without ramming some twisted ideology down my throat.
MWWSI 2017

trueblue1234

Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

Nally Stand

Quote from: muppet on February 03, 2013, 09:31:36 PM

It is amazing how uncomfortable that statement makes you. You can't live with it at all. You aren't remotely interested in Irish freedom as you can't even let me make that statement without ramming some twisted ideology down my throat.

I haven't mentioned any opinions or ideologies of mine here, you'll find i've just repeatedly asked you a fairly simple question. I'll try an eighth time... do you condemn in their entirety those organisations which won your freedom, like the Old IRA, which shot many of their own people?

muppet

Quote from: Nally Stand on February 03, 2013, 09:40:00 PM

I haven't mentioned any opinions or ideologies of mine here, you'll find i've just repeatedly asked you a fairly simple question. I'll try an eighth time... do you condemn in their entirety those organisations which won your freedom, like the Old IRA, which shot many of their own people?

Whataboutery.

MWWSI 2017

Nally Stand

Nally Stand

Quote from: muppet on February 03, 2013, 09:41:11 PM

Whataboutery.

Again, it was yourself who brought up the topic of historic killings, so it can't be whataboutery on my part. For the ninth time, do you condemn in their entirety those organisations which won your freedom, like the Old IRA, which shot many of their own people?

lawnseed

nally he cant answer. i'd like to think that when we take over that we'll show a little more tolerance toward the traitors who destroyed our country than the last "republicans" did when they got their hands on the reins.
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

muppet

The subject was the shooting of Gárdaí which is topical because of the despicable shooting in Louth. It would be quite normal to compare the killing of a Gárda during a robbery with eh the killing of other Gárdaí during other robberies, unless of course you are defending this.
MWWSI 2017

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: lawnseed on February 03, 2013, 09:46:39 PM

nally he cant answer. i'd like to think that when we take over that we'll show a little more tolerance toward the traitors who destroyed our country than the last "republicans" did when they got their hands on the reins.

You won't be taking anything over in our 26 counties. Take your dreams of tinpot dictatorship up to Stormont.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.