Sinn Fein? They have gone away, you know.

Started by Trevor Hill, January 18, 2010, 12:28:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lawnseed

join by text that's handy. text sinnfein followed by your name and address to 60060.

just got the new campaign literature looks good

sliveens and gombeens just became an endangered species
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

muppet

Quote from: lawnseed on January 27, 2013, 11:30:47 AM
Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on January 27, 2013, 04:30:32 AM
Quote from: lawnseed on January 26, 2013, 10:40:19 PM
the proposed border poll is nothing to do with the 6 counties or the dup or britain! the proposal is a trap set to catch out 'mexican' politicians who dive in head first and oppose it. like d**khead gilmore. how does it look for an irish politician to oppose the unification of his own country? 800 years blah blah..  its a slow death for them like tax on childrens shoes. the outcome of any such poll proposed by sinn fein could be some how linked in the mind of would be "yes" voters to sinn fein getting into a future 26 county government and therefore making the south a more attractive place to them. ie dunging the place out

What is your point about Mexico? What has a country in the Western Hemisphere do with anything. You have one grand sense of entitlement. The people of the Irish Republic don't owe you anything. Perhaps it's the good people of the 6 counties who need to ammend their ways than your regular assumptions that it is the fair people of the Independent Irish Republic. I doubht SF will be part of the govrnment of the Republic in the next 15-20 years.
mayo when we take over we will clean the place up. bye bye gombeens, bye bye sliveens, bye bye quangos, bye bye huge pensions. hello fair taxation and sustainable growth and investment in jobs for the ordinary man.

first and foremost bye bye marty whelan what a rotten fukr

In conclusion SF is promising exactly what FF and the rest of the opposition are promising and what the last opposition promised before they got in. I can see why you think it is the promised land.
MWWSI 2017

lawnseed

Quote from: muppet on January 27, 2013, 12:47:02 PM
the proposed border poll is nothing to do with the 6 counties or the dup or britain! the proposal is a trap set to catch out 'mexican' politicians who dive in head first and oppose it. like d**khead gilmore. how does it look for an irish politician to oppose the unification of his own country? 800 years blah blah..  its a slow death for them like tax on childrens shoes. the outcome of any such poll proposed by sinn fein could be some how linked in the mind of would be "yes" voters to sinn fein getting into a future 26 county government and therefore making the south a more attractive place to them. ie dunging the place out

What is your point about Mexico? What has a country in the Western Hemisphere do with anything. You have one grand sense of entitlement. The people of the Irish Republic don't owe you anything. Perhaps it's the good people of the 6 counties who need to ammend their ways than your regular assumptions that it is the fair people of the Independent Irish Republic. I doubht SF will be part of the govrnment of the Republic in the next 15-20 years.
mayo when we take over we will clean the place up. bye bye gombeens, bye bye sliveens, bye bye quangos, bye bye huge pensions. hello fair taxation and sustainable growth and investment in jobs for the ordinary man.

In conclusion SF is promising exactly what FF and the rest of the opposition are promising and what the last opposition promised before they got in. I can see why you think it is the promised land.
it worked for fine gael and labour maybe shinners are not as good at lying
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: lawnseed on January 27, 2013, 12:49:25 PM
Quote from: muppet on January 27, 2013, 12:47:02 PM

it worked for fine gael and labour maybe shinners are not as good at lying

;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D and they were never in the IRA  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)

You know why people choose FG and Labour as much as they dislike much of what they do, its because they voters of the Irish Republic (not the South - that's Munster, or Mexico - that's in North America, not the Irish Free State - that was replaced by the only Republic on the Island of Ireland) want Ireland (the state by it's official name) to come out of this. This will not happen with the Khmer Rouge of Irish politics getting their ink jet stained hands on power in our Republic.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Tony Baloney

Quote from: lawnseed on January 27, 2013, 12:32:33 PM
Quote from: Tubberman on January 27, 2013, 11:46:53 AM

Your posts are great entertainment, but I still haven't figured out if you actually believe a word of what you type!

did you believe enda when he promised.. roscommon hospital is safe.. we will not raise taxes.. we will not raise our advisors wages.. we will not get our families into cosy gov. jobs.. i'll sort out bank debt.. fine gael have been liars for 80 years
why do you believe him and you dont believe me! maybe if i was from mayo or wore a nice suit or maybe if i was in receipt of a huge wage and going to get a huge pension you'd believe me. sinn fein will sort out the mess lets call it "nordification"
They have done a fine job in the North  ???

Tubberman

Quote from: lawnseed on January 27, 2013, 12:32:33 PM
Quote from: Tubberman on January 27, 2013, 11:46:53 AM

Your posts are great entertainment, but I still haven't figured out if you actually believe a word of what you type!

did you believe enda when he promised.. roscommon hospital is safe.. we will not raise taxes.. we will not raise our advisors wages.. we will not get our families into cosy gov. jobs.. i'll sort out bank debt.. fine gael have been liars for 80 years
why do you believe him and you dont believe me! maybe if i was from mayo or wore a nice suit or maybe if i was in receipt of a huge wage and going to get a huge pension you'd believe me. sinn fein will sort out the mess lets call it "nordification"

Yes, that's exactly what's needed. Tribal warfare followed by barely contained contempt, followed by the protagonists cosying up to each other in their plush offices while a large, poorly educated, work-shy working class take to the streets rioting over an issue they don't seem to understand.
How soon can you bring us this type of progress?
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Lawnseed do you really believe that if you and the Shinners Party cannot convince the generally nationalist &/or republican born and bred 26 county folk on this board, what hope in hell have you with the rest of the population?

Applesisapples

Mayo, I really think you are a genius at stirring it up. If we want a rational debate on the whole reunification project then we need to stop references to Mexico, Free State, Nordies etc... I don't agree with Arlene Forster much, but she hit the nail on the head when she told Alex Maskey that Sinn Fein were economically illiterate. Masky couldn't even muster a coherent reply. There may well be an economic argument for Unity as well as it being a noble aspiration, if so lets here it. If the call for a border poll is only meant to start the debate then that's fine but SF should say so. If it is electioneering and aimed at exposing the very real hypocrisy of FF and FG then that is totally disrespectful of all those in the North who voted for SF. The reunification of Ireland within the UK should also be seriously considered in addition to all the possible Irish only solutions. That is if we are serious about reaching out to our Unionist fellow Irishmen...or is that just more SF bluff and BS?

muppet

Quote from: Applesisapples on January 28, 2013, 10:30:59 AM
Mayo, I really think you are a genius at stirring it up. If we want a rational debate on the whole reunification project then we need to stop references to Mexico, Free State, Nordies etc... I don't agree with Arlene Forster much, but she hit the nail on the head when she told Alex Maskey that Sinn Fein were economically illiterate. Masky couldn't even muster a coherent reply. There may well be an economic argument for Unity as well as it being a noble aspiration, if so lets here it. If the call for a border poll is only meant to start the debate then that's fine but SF should say so. If it is electioneering and aimed at exposing the very real hypocrisy of FF and FG then that is totally disrespectful of all those in the North who voted for SF. The reunification of Ireland within the UK should also be seriously considered in addition to all the possible Irish only solutions. That is if we are serious about reaching out to our Unionist fellow Irishmen...or is that just more SF bluff and BS?

This is an important point. SF represents two different things either side of the border.

Those of us in the South might see them in a new light if we had to grow up policed by the RUC/UDR and ruled by Unionists. Those from the North might view them differently if they saw the Marxist regime they have in mind for us all. It could easily be worse than the RUC/UDR etc.
MWWSI 2017

Nally Stand

Quote from: muppet on January 28, 2013, 10:49:05 AM
This is an important point. SF represents two different things either side of the border.
At least they exist and function on both sides of the border; something which still cannot be said about the self titled 'United Ireland Party' or about 'The Republican Party'. Makes you wonder...how can a party give itself such a grand non-partitionist title, but refuse to function north of the border? Must be called (to paraphrase you, muppet) "representing two different things on one side of the border".

Those of us in the South might see them in a new light if we had to grow up policed by the RUC/UDR and ruled by Unionists. Those from the North might view them differently if they saw the Marxist regime they have in mind for us all. It could easily be worse than the RUC/UDR etc.
Hard to bate a bit of the ol' sensationalism.
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Applesisapples on January 28, 2013, 10:30:59 AM
Mayo, I really think you are a genius at stirring it up. If we want a rational debate on the whole reunification project then we need to stop references to Mexico, Free State, Nordies etc... I don't agree with Arlene Forster much, but she hit the nail on the head when she told Alex Maskey that Sinn Fein were economically illiterate. Masky couldn't even muster a coherent reply. There may well be an economic argument for Unity as well as it being a noble aspiration, if so lets here it. If the call for a border poll is only meant to start the debate then that's fine but SF should say so. If it is electioneering and aimed at exposing the very real hypocrisy of FF and FG then that is totally disrespectful of all those in the North who voted for SF. The reunification of Ireland within the UK should also be seriously considered in addition to all the possible Irish only solutions. That is if we are serious about reaching out to our Unionist fellow Irishmen...or is that just more SF bluff

The 26 join the U.K. It's a never, never, never from me. Within a United States of Europe, now that I would welcome.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Nally Stand on January 28, 2013, 11:11:54 AM
At least they exist and function on both sides of the border; something which still cannot be said about the self titled 'United Ireland Party' or about 'The Republican Party'. Makes you wonder...how can a party give itself such a grand non-partitionist title, but refuse to function north of the border? Must be called (to paraphrase you, muppet) "representing two different things on one side of the border".

O you know us Fine Gaelers always able to spot a red under the bed ;) Jokes aside I always wondered how the Commie-Catholic thing is going to work!

muppet

Quote from: Nally Stand on January 28, 2013, 11:11:54 AM

In conclusion themmuns are worse.

No denial though.
MWWSI 2017

Rossfan

If Sinn Féin want to get above the 15% mark in elections in the 26 they'll have to move towards the already overcrowded Centre.
They'll also have to stop going around opposing tax increase while calling for more public expenditure at the same time.

And of course the "Lawnseededness" will have to be jettisoned  ;D
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM