glastonbury

Started by bcarrier, June 27, 2009, 12:13:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

michaelg

Quote from: God14 on June 25, 2022, 07:35:23 AM
Quote from: screenexile on June 24, 2022, 11:40:50 PM
Well what's the verdict on the first day?

Didn't see as much as I'd like thought Sam Fender was very good and was showing my age with Billie Eilish she's not my cup of tea at all really.

Those who like her seemed to enjoy the show though.

Same as that screen. Thought Sam fender was excellent. He will be back headlining in a few years
Thought Jesus and Mary Chaine were pretty good. Agree re Billie Eilish - Music not my bag, lacking in tunes. Quite likable stage persona though / seems like a nice, not too diva ish, performer.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: michaelg on June 25, 2022, 08:38:59 AM
Quote from: God14 on June 25, 2022, 07:35:23 AM
Quote from: screenexile on June 24, 2022, 11:40:50 PM
Well what's the verdict on the first day?

Didn't see as much as I'd like thought Sam Fender was very good and was showing my age with Billie Eilish she's not my cup of tea at all really.

Those who like her seemed to enjoy the show though.

Same as that screen. Thought Sam fender was excellent. He will be back headlining in a few years
Thought Jesus and Mary Chaine were pretty good. Agree re Billie Eilish - Music not my bag, lacking in tunes. Quite likable stage persona though / seems like a nice, not too diva ish, performer.
Oh didn't see them. I wonder can it be found on the red button.

ONeill

Enjoyed Wet Leg and Sigrid. Had been looking forward to Phoebe Bridgers but her voice was middlin.

Would like to have seen the Acoustic Stage but couldn't find it.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

smort

Agree on Sam Fender, just watched his set this morning, spectacular. He is special

SHEEDY

Sam fender excellent, he'll be a headliner in years to come. Sigrid was very good as well, supergrass not bad either, hadn't seen them in years. Billie Eilish wouldn't be my idea of a headliner but seemed decent enough from all I seen of her set.
nil satis nisi optimum

Tony Baloney

What time for Macca? Schedule says 9.30 but BBC has it at 10.30

Captain Obvious

Paul 80 years young and the many thousands in attendance enjoying the entertainment. What this festival is all about.

quit yo jibbajabba

If yis want an oul stir in yer loins tip over to bbc3 for a bit 😃

Wonder who taught Megan Thee Stallion to speak like that hi

Rudi

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on June 25, 2022, 11:54:22 PM
If yis want an oul stir in yer loins tip over to bbc3 for a bit 😃

Wonder who taught Megan Thee Stallion to speak like that hi

On the sauce all day long, fair play

quit yo jibbajabba

I wish 😂

McCartney on bbc1 singin obla dee obla da and yer woman on bbc3 shakin her big booty. Cameraman with a few closeups thinks its christmas

Tony Baloney

Couldn't get the missus away to bed to get seeing Megan!

quit yo jibbajabba

😂😂 unlucky sahn.

Im away to sleep. Perchance to dream. About my big bootied merican foul mouthed ho'

Tony Baloney

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on June 26, 2022, 01:18:51 AM
😂😂 unlucky sahn.

Im away to sleep. Perchance to dream. About my big bootied merican foul mouthed ho'
To misquote the Bard - no rubbing  ;)

quit yo jibbajabba

Milltown Row2

I've no idea who this balloon is
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea