Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Obvious

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 16, 2018, 04:49:12 PM
Dire stuff! Both teams would get dumped out of the next round of CL if they play like that
Compared to some of the recent Liverpool v Manchester United games it is a decent watch. Liverpool will reach the latter stages of the Champions league while Manchester United will likely be dumped out in the next round.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: stiffler on December 16, 2018, 04:50:55 PM
Dire stuff! Both teams would get dumped out of the next round of CL if they play like that

6/1 in With a chance ! Did you get on ?

I went with 2-1 Liverpool.. feel dirty I've posted that but was 9/1 decent price  :-\
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

stiffler

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 16, 2018, 05:01:44 PM
Quote from: stiffler on December 16, 2018, 04:50:55 PM

6/1 in With a chance ! Did you get on ?

I went with 2-1 Liverpool.. feel dirty I've posted that but was 9/1 decent price  :-\

Unlucky !
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

screenexile

Mourinho deserves plenty of stick but those players are pathetic!!

Cunny Funt

United well beaten as expected. Not helped by yet another daft team selected to start and subs brought on and what was Jose tactics today? The first two goal conceded is further proof of how woeful United are at defending this season, both Mane,Shaqiri left totally unmarked and given all the time in the world to score.

Can't help feeling only for Gary Neville's outburst on Sky TV Mourinho would be sacked already.

Bord na Mona man

I presume it's highly likely Mourinho will sacked in the coming days.
Gary Neville saving him a couple of months ago only delayed the rebuilding process.

Orchard park

Even Gary Neville doesn't think he has that power

Milltown Row2

2 deflections couldn't save the blushes there!!

Bringing on attacking players too late, team selection shit! Best team won! Liverpool's league this year
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Bord na Mona man

Quote from: Orchard park on December 16, 2018, 06:08:41 PM
Even Gary Neville doesn't think he has that power
Woodward had already started briefing journalists that Mourinho was getting the chop but had to backtrack when Neville blew the whistle.
It didn't need great power.

laoislad

Quote from: laoislad on December 05, 2018, 10:33:01 PM
Quote from: laoislad on October 03, 2018, 09:17:44 AM
Quote from: NAG1 on October 03, 2018, 09:15:20 AM
I would take the banter from most supporters, but Liverpool fail to realise continually is that they finished behind this outfit last year.

9 points ahead of them this season though.... ;)
16 points
19 points
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

snoopdog

Quote from: snoopdog on December 16, 2018, 01:48:52 PM
Utd will get a hiding today i think. Im sure all the scouse dross who are more interested in this chat than their own will be on for weeks .
As predicted. Worst utd team since the one that got relegated. Interesting times ahead for utd. Whats the next move. Not just jose the issue. Woodworm must be squirming

Boycey

That's a strange interpretation of what happened BnM, I think it was even on here before the Neviller spoke?

Milltown Row2

I'm glad the Liverpool thread is up and running again  ;D

Good team, we're not impressive today in fairness but got over the line, can they kick on from here and manage to win a league ? Form wise yes, team top of the league come Xmas generally wins or is close..

I'd say some supporters can't remember the bus up Main Street Liverpool, with Kenny holding the Div 1 league cup!

Cunny Funt

A few tweets from optajoe sums it up also.

19 points is Liverpool's biggest lead over United after the first 17 games of an English top-flight season (based on relevant points for a win rules)

26 points after their first 17 Premier League games is United worst points haul in the top-flight at this stage since 1990-91.

United have now conceded 29 goals in the Premier League this season; one more than they did in the entirety of the 2017/18