Started by Walter Cronc, May 01, 2023, 08:04:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gabriel_Hurl

He's gone - Ciaran Meenagh taking over

https://twitter.com/DeclanBogue/status/1657090434840027158

Armamike

Quote from: Sportacus on May 12, 2023, 07:26:47 PM
Quote from: God14 on May 12, 2023, 04:28:21 PM
The SDLP have now called for Gallagher to stand down on Sunday.
That would be the dam continuing to burst - what a surprise.  Derry CB are making am awful balls of this.  They needed to be decisive and step him aside. Instead they are dithering their way along rather than owning the situation.  Derry GAA reputation is going to be very badly tarnished.  Any women on the CB?  Unfair maybe, but this will keep throwing up angle after angle in a very negative way.  It won't go away, unless they make it go away.

Exactly.
That's just, like your opinion man.

Eire90

The same sdlp that was trying to  get peoole  sacked and excluded from society over medical procedures then they went quiet

Blowitupref

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on May 12, 2023, 07:30:38 PM
He's gone - Ciaran Meenagh taking over

https://twitter.com/DeclanBogue/status/1657090434840027158

Sensible decision to make or be it shouldn't have let it run until Friday evening. 
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

full moon

The powers of social media, the baying mob has got their scalp.

Disaster for Derry football though, just when they were hitting the peak of the mountain

Armaghtothebone

Quote from: trueblue1234 on May 12, 2023, 06:11:13 PM
I see the woman who was with Nicola in Clones has posted up a comment now as well.

Link?

FermGael

Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered

full moon

I don't think we can underestimate the damage this will do to Derry both short and long term. There are no winners here.

You'd really have to fancy Armagh now, the squad must be a right mess in Derry.

Blowitupref

Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Captain Obvious

Quote from: FermGael on May 12, 2023, 07:42:39 PM
Rory has stepped down

stepping back according to his own small statement however the chances of him returning?  this had to be done as it wasn't going to blow over or get brushed under the carpet once the Ulster final was played.

Eire90

seafoid

It might do Derry no harm. AFAIK that was year 4 of RG. A new manager might get more out of the players who are talented.  The first half of the AISF last year was the strangest half of football I ever saw.

full moon

Quote from: seafoid on May 12, 2023, 07:50:10 PM
It might do Derry no harm. AFAIK that was year 4 of RG. A new manager might get more out of the players who are talented.  The first half of the AISF last year was the strangest half of football I ever saw.

I think they will be a mess now with all this, you'd have to back Armagh now to turn them over.