TV Show recommendations

Started by Archie Mitchell, June 23, 2009, 11:32:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bennydorano

Been watching a show on Netflix called Flaked , a Will Arnett show, bit of a comedy drama, it's really grew on me and has depth that wasn't apparent in the first few episodes.

mrdeeds

New season od Walking Dead much improved.

gallsman

The Bureau Season 4 has started in France. Anyone got a line on a torrent or stream with English subs?

Billys Boots

Quote from: gallsman on October 25, 2018, 08:23:40 AM
The Bureau Season 4 has started in France. Anyone got a line on a torrent or stream with English subs?

I'd like to catch up with this from the start - any advice where I can see it?  Or do I have to buy a download account (or worse, DVDs) again?
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

screenexile

Quote from: Billys Boots on October 25, 2018, 09:12:03 AM

I'd like to catch up with this from the start - any advice where I can see it?  Or do I have to buy a download account (or worse, DVDs) again?

Haven't got round to this one yet but seems to be on Amazon Prime.

Harold Disgracey

The first two series of The Bureau are on Amazon Prime, you have to take out a subscription with Sundance to watch series 3. I'm reluctant to do this and haven't been able to find a stream for it so far. Any suggestions?

gallsman

You can get a week's free trial on Sundance Now.

Billys Boots

Thanks for the advice - I think you can get a free month on Amazon Prime; should be able to get through it in a month. 

Can you buy MHZ Choice in Europe, does anyone know? 
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

Harold Disgracey

Quote from: gallsman on October 25, 2018, 11:39:45 AM

Am aware of that but don't think I would have (be allowed) enough time to watch it in a week.

gallsman

Quote from: Harold Disgracey on October 25, 2018, 12:53:50 PM
Quote from: gallsman on October 25, 2018, 11:39:45 AM

Am aware of that but don't think I would have (be allowed) enough time to watch it in a week.

It's on Kodi too.

bennydorano

Big Mouth on Netflix is very funny, crude & rude adult cartoon about pubescent teens.

JPGJOHNNYG

Dont know if it has been mentioned already but la casa de papel is a great show. If you dont mind subs then defo give it a go.

themac_23

Anyone watched any of the mayans series? Was looking forward to watching it, loved SOA but couldn't get a decent stream anywhere, only one I did get the sound was out of sync, am I missing much?

screenexile

Louis Theroux was creepy as f**k last night... great TV he does it so well!!

Main Street

Quote from: Billys Boots on October 25, 2018, 09:12:03 AM

Billy, you were the first one to  mention this series on this thread. I was so inspired I went to check it out.

Lime Torrents
https://www.limetorrents.info/The-Bureau-S01--Hardcoded-Eng-Subs--Sno-torrent-8564512.html

https://www.limetorrents.info/The-Bureau-S02--Hardcoded-Eng-Subs--Sno-torrent-8604568.html