The OFFICIAL Liverpool Supporters thread

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anportmorforjfc

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on February 05, 2009, 03:28:54 PM
so "about" 20 - or is it 30 posts on this thread since your last on the United thread - good stuff  ::)

There's been far too much of this trolling/winding up going on here lately - a good 70% of posts aren't even from Liverpool supporters and the thread is an absolute mess

It's probably best to close this one up and start afresh

What do you expect. Yous had a bad january and have won 1 premier league game in 2009, and united have gone top.

supersarsfields

I'd have to agree with Gab. Haven't really posted much in this lately cause there's that much childish crap on it. You don't mind a bit of it and usually UTB or FB have a point to their slagging but it's the crap that Anportmor has been putting up that would p%ss me of. Hard to post a decent post up about LFC anymore as you'd only end up getting drawn into a childish slagging match with one of the trolls. And the fact you have to read through 5 posts to get a genuine post is annoying aswell.

And don't start the whole "we" and "us" argument again LRTF as it's been done to death.

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: anportmorforjfc on February 05, 2009, 03:33:25 PM
so "about" 20 - or is it 30 posts on this thread since your last on the United thread - good stuff  ::)

There's been far too much of this trolling/winding up going on here lately - a good 70% of posts aren't even from Liverpool supporters and the thread is an absolute mess

What do you expect. Yous had a bad january and have won 1 premier league game in 2009, and united have gone top.

Personally I would expect people not to act like children. And Gab is right this thread is a mess because you have to wade through post after post of nonsense until you come to something worth reading. I don't mind a bit of piss taking but when it goes on for 2 or 3 pages it's just too much.

nifan

I still like anportmorforjfc better than Lucas Leiva today

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: anportmorforjfc on February 05, 2009, 03:33:25 PM

United have won 2 games since your last post on that thread - and not one comment from you about it

Gabriel_Hurl

Anyway - consider this one shut

Hope to see Liverpool supporters  on the new thread