Leinster Club SFC 2018

Started by SCFC, October 15, 2018, 12:39:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cunny Funt

Scoreboard is giving 0-6 to Columbas and Tg4 have 0-5 was a score missed? Longford lads used up a lot of their energy in that 1st half and Crokes have the strong wind advantage now. 

Milltown Row2

The wind will help but the ground conditions should slow it up, St Cloumbas not giving Crokes too much room and decent tackling..
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

manfromdelmonte

How can you have an employee of Dublin GAA refereeing this game?

imtommygunn

This isn't what i was expecting...

Captain Obvious

St Cloumbas two points in front.  :o

straightred

Quote from: Captain Obvious on December 09, 2018, 02:48:33 PM
St Cloumbas two points in front.  :o

They've shown great heart.... not long since they were 3 down

Captain Obvious

One of the best things about the GAA is the underdog winning. Take note HQ. Congrats  St Cloumbas will be some party in Longford tonight.

The Hill is Blue

Well deserved win for Columbas. By far the hungrier (and better) team on the day.
I remember Dublin City in the Rare Old Times http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T7OaDDR7i8

imtommygunn

Mickey Graham's stock will fairly have risen after this.

Hound

BallyroanAbu

Milltown Row2

Great to see the underdog have its day! Crokes were 1/5 today
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

maigheo

Good call by T Na G on naming Patrick Fox man of the match

Hound

Fantastic achievement.

Some implosion by Crokes after the penalty. All the composure was with Columba's. Everything Crokes could do wrong, they did do wrong!

Cunny Funt

Quote from: imtommygunn on December 09, 2018, 02:54:54 PM
Mickey Graham's stock will fairly have risen after this.

Has indeed and whatever he does with Cavan seniors he will forever remembered for this huge achievement today. Great day for Longford football. Well done to   Columba's full deserved that win they simply wanted it more.