The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Jurgen walks - Stallion vindicated

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Think Klopp has justified him picking the team rather than the media and so called keyboard warriors
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

manfromdelmonte

quit yo jibbajabba

Ye were quiet there for a few mths there delmonte glad youre ok hun

Armamike

Quote from: SHEEDY on December 13, 2017, 10:25:53 PM
Did klopp take the players down to the kop to hold hands/celebrate another draw with west brom??

Talk of a dvd.
That's just, like your opinion man.

Maroon Manc

Does Klopp have a few quid to spend in Jan?

Denn Forever

The Kop thing, it seems to be a Bundesliga thing where teams go to their supporters at the end of games and applaud them for their support.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: Armamike on December 14, 2017, 12:31:41 AM
Quote from: SHEEDY on December 13, 2017, 10:25:53 PM
Did klopp take the players down to the kop to hold hands/celebrate another draw with west brom??

Talk of a dvd.

It will go well alongside this

Gabriel_Hurl

Tony Baloney

Salah proving to be a serious bit of business. Some player. 

brokencrossbar1

Aye not a bad result. Salah really is ridiculous. First Red since Rushie in 87/88 season I think to hit 20 by Christmas. On this form will easily hit 30 goals.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on December 17, 2017, 07:17:15 PM
Aye not a bad result. Salah really is ridiculous. First Red since Rushie in 87/88 season I think to hit 20 by Christmas. On this form will easily hit 30 goals.

Unless he gets injured Salah will definitely get 30!!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

TabClear

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on December 17, 2017, 07:17:15 PM

Worst of it is his finishing wasn't great tonight.  Should have had a hat trick. The one-two with couthinho was sublime.

still need a decent defensive midfielder. Too much space in front of the centrehalfs that a better team would have exploited.

supersub

On the contrary I thought the midfield 3 did well yesterday.

But yes, a better team exerts more pressure and so more chance of mistakes or misjudgments.

Taking yesterday in isolation, you wouldn't have said they needed a better DM though.

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: supersub on December 18, 2017, 09:43:16 AM

But yes, a better team exerts more pressure and so more chance of mistakes or misjudgments.

Taking yesterday in isolation, you wouldn't have said they needed a better DM though.
Henderson and Ox both played well, Wjnaldum was pretty anonymous.
Henderson  gets some unfair criticism i think, but he isnt a DM and will be found out against better sides. He isnt bad in the box to box type roll he used to play for Liverpool, but isn't the answer for the sitting midfielder.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

TabClear

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on December 18, 2017, 10:08:49 AM
Quote from: supersub on December 18, 2017, 09:43:16 AM

Henderson and Ox both played well, Wjnaldum was pretty anonymous.
Henderson  gets some unfair criticism i think, but he isnt a DM and will be found out against better sides. He isnt bad in the box to box type roll he used to play for Liverpool, but isn't the answer for the sitting midfielder.

Agree that yesterday was pretty comfortable but there were a few instances where they picked up the ball between defense and midfield and were running directly at the centre halfs and getting on the ball right on the D, from memory particularly towards the end of the first half. I think a decent centre half and a Matic type player would go a long way towards making the team a much more complete package. We will never get to City's level this season but I think the addition of those two players would make a massive difference in terms of securing Top Four. I am starting to hope that Gomez might be a longterm solution at Centrehalf. Very good yesterday again and with TAA andf hopefully Clyne to return soon at rightback he is not needed there