Motivational music for the team bus

Started by Lecale2, November 23, 2006, 12:08:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aristotle Flynn

Greenabovethered - is that you Eamon? Can't agree with your taste in music, but what would you expect from a pig but a grunt!
A tyrant must put on the appearance of uncommon devotion to religion.

balladmaker

On The One Road!  Will scare the life out of the opposing team when they see the coach pulling up, with the windows banging, the feet stomping and the bus rocking!

DMC

Bacon

Down Championships Prediction League Winner 2009

magpie seanie

Eye of the Tiger is the best in my opinion.

Failing that go for the tried and tested half time "kick the shite out of the table" routine. Any fella with a bit of cut in him will be well up for it after that.

Cloc Mor

Always loved a bit of Def Leppard - nothing better to get the blood pumping.  A bit 'old school' now though.

The Joker

One of the following two:

This is the One by The Stone Roses or Here I go Again by Whitesnake.

Jaysus that last one got the blood pumping in the late 80s.

Big Mac

We claw with our fingernails for that inch...

Imposerous

I understand Ballymacnab's and Stewardstown's tune is 'I predict a riot'.

Square Ball

three spring to mind

R-kelly worlds greatest as mentioned by northside Dub
On the one road

and finally Heather Smalls Proud
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

youbetterbelieveit

Blacksheep

YMCA by the Village People. Hard to beat.
Blacksheep - a reckless and unprincipled reprobate!

magpie seanie

Youbetterbelieveit - just a coincidence so.

goldenyears

hard to beat a bit of the oul 80s soft rock lads! definitely gets me going!

Kerry Mike

Posh feckers the lot of ye with yere team buses and motivational music, in the good old days we had to walk or thumb to a game with a pair of oddly matched smelly socks and boots slung over your shoulder in a Mace plastic bag, and walk home again in the rain after thumping five shade of shite out of each other in a game or training.

Fecking players today are gone soft with their iPods, After shave lotions, hair gels and after match showers and massages, and then they have matching socks and togs and predator boots and fecking gloves, jaysus they will want pay for play soon.

God be with the days when you got motivated by the simple thought of pulling on your club or county jersey without some crap music blaring in your head. Never heard the likes of it.

2011: McGrath Cup
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football

Maximus Marillius

There was a piece of music on last night on T na G at the end of the programme that showed us the ladies All star presentation. It was in the final piece of action show different games through the season...it was a super piece. Does anyone know what the song is called and who is the band?