Sigerson 2007

Started by robertemmet, February 07, 2007, 11:39:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goats Do Shave

Quote from: realredhandfan on February 19, 2007, 04:06:31 PM
GDS - took you up a little hot and heavy there.  Apols for the Tosser comment.

No worries mate, been called worse!  ;D

Armagh Cúchulainns

QUB V UCD wednesday,

throw-in time, referee and also i presume its in the dub? anyone clarify

cheers
Its all about the Hurling.

Homer

Quote from: Armagh Cúchulainns on February 20, 2007, 10:56:21 AM
QUB V UCD wednesday,

throw-in time, referee and also i presume its in the dub? anyone clarify

cheers

Actually I think it's all neutral venues, well the UUJ and NUIG, QF is being played in Mullahoran in Cavan on Wednesday. Think throw-in time for all games is 2.

Malone Aristocrat

UCD Vs Queens is in Belfield at 2pm on wednesday.

It's first team out of the hat gets home advantage at the quarter final stage. i assume the neutral venue for poly / nuig would be down to Tommy Joe.

Lone Shark

Fricking typical. Based in Galway, working every weekend due to stupid in running betting, and finally I see NUI Galway drawn with home advantage and I think I'm going to get to go to a live game for the first time this year.

And where is home for Galway - MULLAHORAN???????

Bastards. Every other game is in a home venue, except this. Bastards.

Malone Aristocrat

LS - You're the latest member of the "tommy joe farrel pulled a stroke on me" club...

by the way, you are being very generous to UCD, NUIG & particularly the guards there with your odds

chuck hughes

There is a rule that if the 2 colleges are over 300k apart that the venue is then neutral. I think that this must be the case in the NUIG and UUJ game. Sligo IT must be fav now for the cup as of their FBD final win the other night.

Malone Aristocrat

Quote from: chuck hughes on February 20, 2007, 12:46:39 PM
There is a rule that if the 2 colleges are over 300k apart that the venue is then neutral.

Why then did the poly go to galway for the fresher semi last week?

Lone Shark

Couldn't have UCD or NUIG. UCD are very average this year, while NUIG are downright poor.

I have a sneaking fancy for the guards myself, but everyone else I talk to seems to think this Sligo team is the bees knees, and after them beating Galway at the weekend, it's hard to knock them. Plus I'm not sure if the guards are capable of competing in a high scoring game.

Still, they'll be the first team I'll cut if I see money.

chuck hughes

Malone Aristocrat...the fresher semi final game was in Garrison Co Fermanagh.

Malone Aristocrat

robertemmet

Any updates on the QUB or UUJ Sigerson games?

High Catch

Any word on any results?

robertemmet

UUJ 2-11     NUI Galway 0-9

socs