'Arry

Started by Mickey Linden, January 25, 2012, 03:17:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mickey Linden

Well , thought this deserved a thread of its own. Is Arry Redknapp guilty of tax evasion? What his is punishment likely to be if found guilty?

Sandino

If found not guilty for this crime his sentence is to become the next England Manager. Rosie will be a mascot. ;D
"You can go proudly. You are history. You are legend''

johnneycool

Quote from: Sandino on January 25, 2012, 03:30:01 PM
If found not guilty for this crime his sentence is to become the next England Manager. Rosie will be a mascot. ;D

Is that true or urban myth that he'd a bank account under the name of his cat Dog Rosie?

What sort if ID did she use?

Minder

Quote from: johnneycool on January 25, 2012, 03:38:13 PM
Quote from: Sandino on January 25, 2012, 03:30:01 PM

Is that true or urban myth that he'd a bank account under the name of his cat Dog Rosie?

What sort if ID did she use?

Pawsport?

Sorry, that's the best I can do.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

AZOffaly

Explain the Rosie thing?

Sandino

Shamrock Shore

No - the account ID was Rosie 47 (after the cat and the year of his birth) allegedly

'Arry is a cockney spiv - bit of an aul Del Boy - and he would make sure Engerland would plumb the depts of international football imho.

AQMP

Quote from: Shamrock Shore on January 25, 2012, 03:55:17 PM
No - the account ID was Rosie 47 (after the cat and the year of his birth) allegedly

'Arry is a cockney spiv - bit of an aul Del Boy - and he would make sure Engerland would plumb the depts of international football imho.

Quite right SS, one of these managers who doesn't "do tactics" leaving that to the coaches, he focuses more on man management and rousing dressing room speeches.  Will not have a clue at international level, a la Keegan.

He now blames his accent and the fact that he's called 'Arry for the Revenue investigating him.

Magicsponge

Never really liked Harry, no real reason for not liking him, maybe there was at one point and I just can't remember what it was he did but I still know I'm not overly fond of him. Maybe it's just something about the way he talks

sammymaguire

bent as a two bob note our Arry... throw the book at him now, he can afford it.
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

Doogie Browser

Will he be doing an Interview this deadline day out the window of his range rover on his way to the 'nick'??
Gulity as fcuk, a dodgy hoor who thinks he is still in the 80's, Cloughie was the master of bungs though! 

Hound

Harry is upset that he's the one being picked on, when most managers are getting the same. As well as a percentage of profits on players, Ferguson also gets a percentage of whatever's left over in the transfer kitty each year. And absolutely nothing wrong with any of that, a bonus for making your company more profitable.

The problem for Harry is he didnt pay tax on the £300k that went to Monaco. His excuse that Mandaric told him it was an after-tax amount is unlikely to hold up - especially when Mandaric seems to be using a different excuse (that it was a loan).

brokencrossbar1

"No. 5 juror, he's lovely juror, not one of ours, but would love him in my team, triffic juror!"

Sandino

Good News for England fans ! Harry have been found not guilty. Now they just need to sack that Capello chap and everything is lovely jubbly. I'm away now to open an account for  tiddles my cat!

Bingo

Quote from: Sandino on February 08, 2012, 11:51:15 AM
Good News for England fans ! Harry have been found not guilty. Now they just need to sack that Capello chap and everything is lovely jubbly. I'm away now to open an account for  tiddles my cat!

Triffic.