You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Puckoon

The abundance of chocolate and cakes and stuff left behind after christmas, along by the mother in laws ability to sniff out a bargain and come home from the store today with about 8 packets of ferrero roche and lindts truffles and leave them over at my house; all accompanied with my lack of will power. >:( :o

pintsofguinness

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Puckoon

Square Ball

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Tyrones own

Quote from: Puckoon on December 27, 2007, 12:25:42 AM
Maternity Pants - super.

Don't be caught sniffin them anyway, being rationed an all :D
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

Puckoon

Quote from: Tyrones own on December 27, 2007, 02:05:22 AM
Quote from: Puckoon on December 27, 2007, 12:25:42 AM
Maternity Pants - super.

Don't be caught sniffin them anyway, being rationed an all :D

Ah, I must confess here that I used an americanism, not panties, trousers. Sorry to dissapoint anyone who had me pegged as a complete vagrant. I was just telling Pints that thats one way to avoid noticing your jeans getting tight - steal the Mrs' Maternity Pants Trousers.

Tyrones own

Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

Puckoon

In my defence, there are only so many times you can hear Maternity Pants in a 9 month period, before you start saying it yourself. Its easier than instigating a screaming match by saying " Sorry Honey - dont you mean where the fcuk are your maternity trousers?" :D

6 years.

Square Ball

thinking you were off tomorrow and then finding out that you have to go in as there is no cover  >:(
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

pintsofguinness

You're getting on ziggy, I've been getting pains for years.

Went to see "I am Legend" (not a bad film but not really my type of thing) and there was stupid f**kers talking away down the front, I lost count of how many times cinema staff came in to tell them to shut up and then these pair of pricks behind me started whispering - not even talking but whispering, IT'S SO ANNOYING!!!
oh and I was on the end seat - two more pricks beside me spend the entire time running in and out and I'd to get up every time! 
aaaahhh

Puckoon

A combination of what the f**k and gear grinding:

The selfishness and ill manners of people with zero appreciation for gestures of decency and help that you bust your f**king balls to show them a good turn - and get it thrown back in your face.

Screw them - all of them.

pintsofguinness

QuoteScrew them - all of them.

That's it puckoon!!! A few more sleepless nights and you'll be just like me!

Speaking of sleepless nights - lying in bed wrecked and not being fit to sleep grinds my gears!  I'm running on about 4 hours sleep every night for the last week!

Puckoon

Ive given up for tonight. Its 4 am and Im not ready for sleep

the Deel Rover

didn't get a nights sleep for 4 years when my 2 kids were born so i know how you feel pukoon, sleep deprivation is a form of torture
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001